bono's birthday card

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
hi y'all!

i'm making a birthday card for bono. if anyone would like me to put a birthday message from them in the card, please send me an email at lizartlizard @ gmail.com (without the spaces) or send me a PM here.

i'll be attending the concerts on may 9th and 10th in chicago, and i'm going to do my bestest to give it to him personally if i get to meet him.

its going to be a 12 x 12 inch card, well more like a scrapbook, including some of my artwork, greetings from fans by email and while i'm up in chicago anyone who didn't get to email me can sign it there in person :)

i will need these messages by may 1st so that i have time to put the finishing touches on the card.

thanks tiggytoos i got your email!

also i think i'm going to be changing the size of the card to an 8 x 8 inch card. that way i can have the pages bound easier.

one more thing if y'all would like me to include your email addresses in the card, let me know that as well.

:)

I don't think he wouldn't care if he got a greeting from me.....after all, he doesn't even know me and I really don't know him. It is a great idea though....but I think I'll pass.

:|

thanks to all who have sent in a birthday greeting, i've gotten them all.

there's still a couple more days left for those who haven't sent one in yet, but i reallly need to have them no later than THIS WEDNESDAY, MAY 4TH! the sooner the better!

one more week and i'll be in chicago :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom