Bono's a Fly, Edge makes a mess, Larry raises hell, and Adam could care less!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by z edge:
You aint' a lying! Thats one hell of an UNDERSTATEMENT! You should join in on the "festivities" going on in that monster of a post Mikal started. It is interesting!!
wink.gif

Oh believe me, I read the whole thing, thanks to the POP_whore for enlightening me...
smile.gif
Where do you think she got the nickname? lol

------------------
It's no secret that the stars, are falling from the sky...
-Kathleen-

I keep watching MTV in the hopes of seeing the Stuck video but I haven't caught it yet!

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n'bake
Do whatever it takes

Originally posted by Calluna:

I keep watching MTV in the hopes of seeing the Stuck video but I haven't caught it yet!

If you can't find it, then turn on ESPN to football highlights and play song 2 on your cd player and pretend!

Originally posted by She ls Raging:
Oh believe me, I read the whole thing, thanks to the POP_whore for enlightening me...
smile.gif
Where do you think she got the nickname? lol

Well thats a great nickname, I wish somebody would come up with a temporary slam for me too
wink.gif

I am following your advice sort of and I swithched to water instead of beer. I think most of the rowdy/horny drunks have settled down for the night...

Somehow I don't think that will be the same because BONO isn't on ESPN! Thanks for the tip, though. So you are switching to water, huh? That's probably a good thing.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n'bake
Do whatever it takes

I am following your advice sort of and I swithched to water instead of beer. I think most of the rowdy/horny drunks have settled down for the night...

Quitter...
biggrin.gif

Kidding... good boy
smile.gif

------------------
-Kathleen-

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:

*shhhh!* Don't listen to her, z!
rolleyes.gif

Oh, wait...I think tonight has spoken for itself.
redface.gif

Are you the devil disguised as a whore-um i mean angel???
redface.gif

Somehow I don't think that will be the same because BONO isn't on ESPN! Thanks for the tip, though. So you are switching to water, huh? That's probably a good thing.

Yeah its a good thing, I was hoping the beer would make me tired but i am still here
rolleyes.gif

[This message has been edited by z edge (edited 09-03-2001).]

Yeah its a good thing, I was hoping the beer would make me tired but i am still here
rolleyes.gif

[This message has been edited by z edge (edited 09-03-2001).]

You're a night owl! So am I but it's only 12:30am here. What are you listening to tonight?

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n'bake
Do whatever it takes

Quitter...
biggrin.gif

Kidding... good boy
smile.gif

Yeah, I really only drink on weekends so it's rare for me to drink on sundays but i had to bite the dog!
mad.gif

Do you realize I have posted over 100 times tonight/and over 200 this whole weekend, thus far?
eek.gif

You're a night owl! So am I but it's only 12:30am here. What are you listening to tonight?

I had the stereo on hours ago but I turned it off when i ordered the pizza because i had to listen to doorbell. And i never turned it back on...

Yeah, I really only drink on weekends so it's rare for me to drink on sundays but i had to bite the dog!
mad.gif

Do you realize I have posted over 100 times tonight/and over 200 this whole weekend, thus far?
eek.gif

I'm starting to really see how posting can get so addictive... I used to be mostly a reader but starting to pick up. I'll never post as much as SOME people though
biggrin.gif

------------------
-Kathleen-

I'm starting to really see how posting can get so addictive... I used to be mostly a reader but starting to pick up. I'll never post as much as SOME people though
biggrin.gif

so she says
wink.gif

Okay, I am having a beer because my nurse and my lawyer told me to. Who's next, my doctor?

Doctor Doctorwho, where are you??

It might be too late for my advice, but they are 100% right. So the next time you are hungover (my guess is today), pop open that beer and drink away.
biggrin.gif

Of course, liver damage aside, you will eventually have to stop drinking. Therefore, my other advice is LOTS of water and perhaps some Excedrin (decreases the blood flow because it has caffeine).

[This message has been edited by doctorwho (edited 09-03-2001).]

biggrin.gif

BWAAAAHAAAAHAAAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!

*wipes away the tears*

I'm...sor-*lol*-ry...what was that??

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

so she says
wink.gif

Lol...you're not kidding! Maybe this explains why I was up till about 4am this morning...
biggrin.gif

------------------
-Kathleen-

yes, I am, z...*bwah-ha-ha*
goodnevil.gif

OK, Kath....I get it, I'm leaving right now!! lol
smile.gif

I see you didnt stay away too long though...lol
biggrin.gif

------------------
-Kathleen-

sleep.gif
....I will get some of this tonight, if Tyler and BC don't keep me up too late with the jell-o and "sports". LOL

biggrin.gif

It's not my fault, I swear!

Blame mikal and z edge.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

After putting up with MTV for too long I finally saw the Stuck video this morning!
The Edge singing laying on the ground cracked me up, too funny.
It was nice to see Larry so happy, I didn't think he could get excited.
biggrin.gif

Adam as always, very calm...Was he barefoot or wearing sandals?
Bono looks very intense, probably thinking about what his Dad was going thru at the moment.
frown.gif

I think the video is a very nice tribute to Mr. Hewson, I had tears in my eyes.

BD is on MTV right now and I just saw clips of the Elevation tour on VH-1...It's a Beautiful Day.
smile.gif

------------------
It's just a moment
This time will pass

Damn and I can only see the British one.Is there anywhere I can see the vid on the net cos it sounds great.

------------------
Sometimes it is necessary to touch bottom in order to know which way is up

Back
Top Bottom