Bono's A Character on The New South Park Episode!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elevated_u2_fan said:
Well if I know Bono, which I'm pretty sure I do, I'm sure he will demand an apology!! :mad: Or force them to never air this episode again!

I think he's a little better humored than that. The stuff about his dad, while hilarious with the nursing, was out of line if they knew anything about him, but they didn't.

And I second that the best moment was Bono's sports illustrated trophy.

well if anyone knew bono was gonna be a character ahead of time there would have been a lot more nutjobs watching it, thus much more anger when they showed him, thus much more fun for us watching this place self implode :hi5:

perhaps the reaction will come after the replay tonight, for those unable to find the very easily accesible free internet downloads of the episode that were on fan sites by, oh, midnight last night.

Well what's stranger-freaking out over Bono on South Park or getting all excited over people possibly freaking out over it? :shrug: Personally I couldn't care either way. I have never watched South Park either.

do you really expect people (u2/bono fans) to get mad over this episode??:eyebrow:

this was really funny, nice twist ending!!!

All the "yeah yeah yeah" things were totally funny - especially the one in Africa.

I found Sharon's reactions to the whole thing probably the funniest thing in the episode! Everyone had to tell her it's a guy thing, and she's just there barely tolerating it.

And I admit to laughing at the noises the guy made while trying to poop. :shh:

The only things that were funny were the "yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah" stuff, because, well, he actually did that. All the other stuff was just sort of bullshit (lol pun), which is why it's just not that funny.

My only complaint was the dreadful accent. At one point it sounded like he was from the Falls Road (via London).

Back
Top Bottom