Bono speaking on MTV LA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonozevolik

The Fly
Here you have the video of Bono speaking in spanish in the opening on the MTV VMALA on 21st october.

¡Señoras y Señores, pasen y vean! Llegó el circo, bestias del Rock and Roll, magos del Pop, bandas en vivo y sin red y la lengua mas grande del planeta. Bienvenidos a los "MTV Video Music Awards Latin America" two thousand and uno, dos, tres catorce.

Ladies and gentlemen, come and see! The circus's arrived, rock and roll beasts, Pop wizards, live bands with no net and the most spoken language in the planet. Welcome to the"MTV Video Music Awards Latin America" two thousand and uno, dos, tres catorce.

http://www.u2arg.com/home/multimedia/videos/mtvla04.zip

See ya :wink:

www.TodoU2.tk

bonozevolik said:
By the way, Bono's spanish accent is awful! haha

www.TodoU2.tk

OOOO Im downloading this right now...but you have to admit that he gets an E for effort on his spanish..I mean I doubt that its a language that he has to use all the time so he is definately out of practice..I did enjoy the Mothers of the Dissapeared being recited by him in spanish..I have friends who come latin families and don't speak a speck of Spanish and they are amazed at hearing this little Irish guy do fairy well *understandable at least *

Back
Top Bottom