Bono posts stuff on here regularly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he does, he'll never reveal himself. And if he did no one would ever believe it now.

When I was a little kid, there was one store that claimed 'their' 'Santa' was 'officially the real thing' :rolleyes: and every other store's Santas were 'helpers.' He had a real beard so kids couldn't pull it off. I used to believe it. But then I believed in Fake Edge for awhile too :sigh:

Pleae. No. Not the bono posts on here thing. It'll only be a matter of time before someone claims their undying love etc etc Its been going on on u2.com and really makes me cringe.
"Bono - I'll throw myself under you feet so your shoes don't get dirty." Well maybe thats a little exageration but you get the idea (and don't ever venture on the bjork.com forums - her pedastle (sp?) must have reached the moon by now):scream:

U2Kitten said:
When I was a little kid, there was one store that claimed 'their' 'Santa' was 'officially the real thing' :rolleyes: and every other store's Santas were 'helpers.' He had a real beard so kids couldn't pull it off. I used to believe it. But then I believed in Fake Edge for awhile too :sigh:

I believed in the fake Edge longer than you did, so don't feel bad. I also believed in the tooth fairy for longer than the normal kid. It is called being gulliable.

If Bono does post here, well then I would say...sing Drowning Man or Tomorrow in concert this year. That would just make me so happy...something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue.

I heard your request for those songs. I'll comply.
Unfortunately, there won't be any concerts this year. Can't say anything for next year.

:p

notFakeEdge

Ok everyone, I guess it's time to make my big announcement. I (or we) was trying to keep my anonymity here for a while, but this thread begs to release my personal details.

I am actually U2 (funny as that sounds). Different band members post under this name at different times. Most of the time, it's me, Larry, posting. But sometimes Bono, Edge, and Adam post too. I must say, it's almost as fun to post here as hitting things with sticks. My acting biz might keep me from here for a while though.

:wink:

Last edited:
Popmartijn said:
Elvis approved you? I mean, you got through his 'extensive background checks'? ;)

nah, I (we) didn't bother.

The only problem I've got is that I lost to Edge in the final round of our paper, scissors, rock tournament to decide what to name ourselves. good times.

:wink:

U2Kitten said:

I believed in it for a long time. Sometimes I still believe fake Edge was real Edge. :reject: :banghead: But not on this particular moment. :sad:

Find that cocksucker! :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom