Bono on Yahoo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

doctorwho

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
My TARDIS - currently located in Valparaiso, IN
Wow... you know this "tour of Africa" is big when Bono makes the Yahoo headlines.
biggrin.gif

Here is the link.

how were you able to keep all your post count nearly intact? I lost over 2000 posts.....it's almost like I never existed.....

good to see an oldtimer like doctorwho still posting on this updated site. :drool:

Post Count

BEAL said:
how were you able to keep all your post count nearly intact? I lost over 2000 posts.....it's almost like I never existed.....

good to see an oldtimer like doctorwho still posting on this updated site. :drool:

Actually, if you notice the date, I posted that message before the forum changes. :)

As for post count, we all lost a lot. I lost about 1,000 posts. It has to do with when you posted. In your case BEAL, you haven't posted that much this past year, so you lost a lot of posts. For someone that posted a TON this past year, I imagine his/her post count did not change a lot.

Oh, and "drool" yourself, luscious lips! ;)

BEAL said:

:laugh:

BTW, doctorwho, I love your avatar! :D

Just want to test my new avatar....crosses fingers..hope it works!......:eeklaugh:

ok it didn't work...wtf...i updated my profile and put the URL in the profile pic section...help me! someone..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom