Bono on the cover of Details

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HOLY SCRUFFY IRISH MAN, BATMAN!!!!

Bono is a hot tamale there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOO-AH!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ the Shamrock n' rolla
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Joe Houdini!" ~Charlie Brown~

"What you don't have you don't need it now. What you don't know you can feel it somehow." -U2-

Yet another classic example of me not understanding women: I looked at those photos and thought, "Holy crap Bono must have been on a hell of a bender the night before." And, "Hey that's what I look like after not showering for two days and drinking ten pints of stout, two shots of tequila, a white russian and a tall glass of vodka up to 'here.'"
He definetly looks cool in a rock star way but "hot?"

MAP

Originally posted by Matthew_Page2000:
Yet another classic example of me not understanding women: I looked at those photos and thought, "Holy crap Bono must have been on a hell of a bender the night before." And, "Hey that's what I look like after not showering for two days and drinking ten pints of stout, two shots of tequila, a white russian and a tall glass of vodka up to 'here.'"
He definetly looks cool in a rock star way but "hot?"

MAP

LOL--WAY hot! I don't trust a man who spends more time in front of the mirror than I do.

Originally posted by WildHonee:
HOLY SCRUFFY IRISH MAN, BATMAN!!!!

LMAO
biggrin.gif
That's priceless.

This isn't out on newstands here in SLC yet, but it's definately something to look forward to. (Sounds like Mirrorball Girl
has a subscription so she probably got hers early) The rest of us might have to wait a littl while. Thanks for posting the pics U2ITNOL
biggrin.gif

If anyone finds this thing please send it to me. I looked all over the damn place and all I saw were Johnny Depp covers. Normally I wouldn't complain about this, but this is Bono we're talking about, so Johnny has to take the backseat in this.

E-mail me please...I'm sure I've posted it here enough.
smile.gif

------------------
Proud Owner of Larry's Stick!!!

~*April*~

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

Back
Top Bottom