Bono on Radio1 On Christmas Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think its just a Bono interview. It would be pretty amazing of the bbc to get all four band members into an interview on christmas day!

Anji said:

Here's the Radio 1 web page. http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/index.shtml?logo

Normally you can listen to the show live on here. The top is always what is playing now, and there is a listen now button! Hope that helps :wink:

Hey thanks for this! :up: I just checked the page and it's working perfectly for me!! The possibilities of modern technology never cease to amaze me, to be able to listen any radio station from around the world on your own pc!!! :ohmy:

Now if I can just remember to tune in at the right time! :wink: Hmmm, 7:00 pm GMT that would be about 21:00 here in Finland I think!?! :hmm:

I'm recording the MP2 stream from my digital TV card at my parents. My cable-FM recording PC is up in Loughborough :)

Currently George Michael :yuck:

I'll sort out a download link later but the upload will be anything but quick I'm afraid.

What a treat , whatta a christmas so here I am

in front of computer listenin to this special , with my acoustic guitar on lap

and with my left eye on TV cacthing LOTR the 2 towers :lol:

Beautiful Day! Christmas Beautiful!

See the world in red and white
See London right in front of you

U2R1 Setlist

The Saints Are Coming
I Will Follow [Live from Red Rocks]
Out of Control
Beautiful Day

I'll stick a torrent on piratebay. I can't be bothered to make it U2torrents friendly because I'd butcher it. That way you'll have the music as well :)

hcbiggs2002 said:
Ah, they showed the whole LOTR trilogy before Christmas here in Finland! I'm trying to watch Desparate Wifes inbetween!! ;)

yeah it's a special here as well , on Warner channel , the 2 1st movies , here it's now 5:20 pm , and it's on the 1/3 of 2 towers

Back
Top Bottom