Bono on Larry King Live 12/1!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't forget to check the U2 News forum here at Interference for all U2 news! :)

Bono on Larry King will be great!

I would assume it will be taped in NYC, who knows when :shrug:

Larry King never has a studio audience.

I hope it's a decent interview-he's not a good interviewer, in my opinion.

I just pray he doesn't call him Bow-no :banghead:

:D

I have mixed feelings about this news. I always enjoy hearing a Bono interview, and I think it's great that Larry's people choose Bono to come on World AIDS Day, when he could have gotten others. But the interview is obviosly going to focus on Bono's Africa work, and I'd sooner hear about the music. Is that selfish of me?

HelloAngel said:
It's on Dec 1st.

Hence the title of the show, Larry King Live. :D

No live audience, but he does take calls from the TV audience. Of course it'll be almost impossible to get through, but it might be worth a shot.

madonna's child said:
I have mixed feelings about this news. I always enjoy hearing a Bono interview, and I think it's great that Larry's people choose Bono to come on World AIDS Day, when he could have gotten others. But the interview is obviosly going to focus on Bono's Africa work, and I'd sooner hear about the music. Is that selfish of me?

Yes, on Worlds AIDS day, it is.

The Wanderer said:
too bad he chose Larry King because he's just about the worst interviewer on the planet.

Maybe, but he's 'nice' and millions of people will see it, even my 72 year old mother. Anybody going to try calling in? We'll know it's you, so be cool. :mac:

Back
Top Bottom