Bono on Bravo tonight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Autumn454

War Child
Help, a friend told me he saw a commercial that Bono would be on a show on Bravo MAYBE tonight, no name, no details. If any of you experts know anything about this please tell me before it's too late!

------------------
~Burned by the fire of love~

Ireland Rocks: From a Whisper to a Scream
From Van Morrison to U2, the Pogues to Enya, Thin Lizzy to Sinead O?Connor, this sensational documentary traces the rise of Irish rock from 1950 to the present day.

Monday, Mar 18 @ 1:00 AM

that's from the bravo website

this may mark the first occasion where someone has watched the bravo network

[This message has been edited by Arun V (edited 03-17-2002).]

I think it's on tonight at 7pm pacific and 10pm pacific.

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

Thank you! That's 1AM eastern? I'll set the VCR!
smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by Autumn454:
Thank you! That's 1AM eastern? I'll set the VCR!
smile.gif

no don't set it yet I MESSED UP

I meant 7pm pacific and 10 eastern.

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

This was a really great documentary -- I hope some of you got to see it. Hopefully they'll rerun it frequently as well.

You can buy the entire program plus about 30 minutes of additional footage on DVD at amazon.com I've had it for about a year and the DVD is much better than what Bravo ran last night.

Originally posted by DebbieSG:
I'll go look on Amazon (maybe), but what is the title?

From a Whisper to a Scream, the history of Irish music, or something close to that (it's downstairs and I'm to lazy to go look)
biggrin.gif

I caught it, thanks for the help! I had never seen that show before! The early footage was really cute! I'd never heard of Life on a Distant Planet! There is no question they are the kings if Irish music. I only wish it were updated with all the newest stuff.

------------------

Back
Top Bottom