Bono on A&E December 16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

longingforBono

War Child
I saw an ad for a program coming up on A&E on December 16. It was Biographies of the year 2005 or something to that effect and Bono's name was listed as one of the people to be discussed.

Just a heads up:dancing:

MrsSpringsteen said:
I don't understand why they haven't done a whole hour Biography show on Bono-they haven't as far as I know

I've always wondered the same thing. Have you seen some of the people they've done a whole show on? Vanna White?! I'm amazed they could have filled five minutes on her.

I have wanted Biography to do an hour long program on Bono too!

Considering the wide range of biographies they have done, Bono definitely would be one of the better and more interesting choices.

Thanks for the info. :wink:

They should do a Biography on U2 the band I know they havent done that yet and it is a shame.

longingforBono said:
I saw an ad for a program coming up on A&E on December 16. It was Biographies of the year 2005 or something to that effect and Bono's name was listed as one of the people to be discussed.

Just a heads up:dancing:

:applaud: Thanks!!

U2Kitten said:
Thanks, I was hoping that was coming back on!

Michelle, are you saying this was on before? I have no recollection of U2/Bono ever being on Biography. When was this?
How did we miss this??

Thanks for the tip, longingforBono. I've found out more about this.
Bono's just one of 10 stories that will be the focus of this 2-hour show, a round-up of the year's big newsmakers. So they still owe us a full hour.:mad:
The show will be broadcast at 8:00 EST and repeated at midnight.

Yeah! thank you for the heads up!!
:drool:
though I wonder how long into program we'll have to wait to see Bono...:huh:

Bump...has anyone been watching this? I missed the first segment. Does anyone know if Bono/U2's piece has already been on?

Back
Top Bottom