Bono, next monday? (28/06)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~fairy_girl~

Acrobat
Does Anyone know what Bono might be doing, or where he might be next monday???

Its just that I was at a Corrs gig last night in London, And they did "When the Stars go Blue" and just before it, Andrea talked about how they did it for VH1 and that it was a Ryan Adams song.... bla bla...

then she said "And would you please welcome on..."

(While pointing to the side of the stage...)

"...oh wait"

so it was a joke about how Bono performed it with them, and she tricked us into thinking Bono was there. I tell ya, I almost died :|

All along, the band have said that there will be a few "surprises" on this tour, and a while back, I dreamt that Bono joined them in Dublin and sung "Summer Wine" (the other song he did with them for VH1)

Aaaaaaanyway..... I'm going to a Corrs concert in Dublin next monday, Monday 28th June... and was wondering if anyone knew whether it was likely that Bono would be there....

Is there any slightest chance that he'll do it ?

*deep breath* :lol:

Also, Andrea's "forgiven, not forgotten", about that, she almost killed me lol :p

The concert was fab anyway, I'll post a review soon on my diary/live journal, and pics :cute:

oh and I have 2 spare tickets for the Dublin corrs gig next monday IF anyone is interested.... ;)

Last edited:
I just so hope that he is around next week as I am going with my husband and 2 girls on Tuesday and although I was lucky enough to meet Bono and Edge last month, my two little girls are DESPERATE to meet him too - totally brainwashed!

I'd have felt the same way :sigh: My heart would have pounded when I thought he was coming out and what a letdown when he didn't.

Me too Carolyn!!!
He better be home!!!

I dont fancy having 3 crying little girls again do you??? correction 5 including me and you!!!:wink:

where will you meet him to ? go to his house and knock on his door ? lol ;)

so anyway, i take it nobody heard any rumours that Bono might join The Corrs for 1 song next monday...?

"oh and I have 2 spare tickets for the Dublin corrs gig next monday IF anyone is interested.... "

Lucky you! If I always were nearer -- or can go on holiday right now!

Enjoy the concert -- I'll wait for your review!

I hope you're lucky fairy girl.
I haven't heard any rumours about Bono singing with the Corrs but it doesn't seem unreasonable to me. If he is in town that is.
I'm looking forward to your report:wink:

Maybe you should post in PLEBA since all the replies made here come from Plebans:D :reject:

Back
Top Bottom