Bono live duet with Kylie Minogue to have an official releasement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aygo

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I don't know if this has been already posted, if so, tell me please and/or merge it with the existent thread. I don't know too if this is the right section to post this.

Kylie Minogue is going to release next January 8th 2007 a new live album called "Showgirl Homecoming Live". It is a double album that features the recording of the last November 11th show in Sydney, a show that opened the Showgirl Homecoming Tour (that was some kind of sequence to compensate the shows that Kylie has to cancel/postpone due to a cancer).

For those who don't remember or didn't know, Bono made a surprise appearence in this show, singing the song "Kids" (originally recorded with Robbie Williams) with the aussie singer.

This is the announced tracklist for the double album:

DISC 1
1. Overture - The Showgirl Theme
2. Better The Devil You Know
3. In Your Eyes
4. White Diamond
5. On A Night Like This
6. Shocked
7. Do You Dare
8. Keep On Pumpin' It Up
9. What Kind Of Fool
10. What Do I Have To Do
11. I'm Over Dreaming Over You
12. Spinning Around
13. Finally
14. Step Back In Time
15. Such A Good Feeling
16. Temple Prequel
17. Confide In Me
18. Cowboy Style
19. Finer Feelings
20. Too Far
21. Butterfly

DISC 2
1. Red Blooded Woman
2. Where The Wild Roses Grow
3. Slow
4. Kids
5. Somewhere Over The Rainbow
6. The Flight
7. Come Into My World
8. Chocolate
9. I Believe In You
10. When You Wish Upon A Star
11. Dreams (Impossible Princess)
12. Burning Up
13. Vogue
14. The Locomotion
15. I Should Be So Lucky
16. Hand On Your Heart (New Version)
17. Space Prequel
18. Can't Get You Out Of My Head
19. Light Years
20. Love's In Need Of Love Today
21. Especially For You
22. Love At First Sight

However, there are somethings I'm not getting...

1) did she really perform 40 songs in one entire show??? Or is this info innacurate?
2) The songs "Burning Up" and "Vogue" are they Madonna's songs or songs of her own?

I'm guessing it must be a composite of a few shows. No way she did 40 songs in one show, plus it says Nov 11, which was the start of her run in Sydney, but the show Bono performed at was on the 14th.

Earnie Shavers said:
I'm guessing it must be a composite of a few shows. No way she did 40 songs in one show, plus it says Nov 11, which was the start of her run in Sydney, but the show Bono performed at was on the 14th.

Yeah, I guess you're right, Earnie. All those facts seemed innacurate, and I was finding confusing the recording being from the 11th, since Bono only went there in the 14th. By the way, I read news this in a brasilian site.

Bono performed with Kylie on the 12th, not the 14th.

Oh, and this deserves a :barf:

Too bad we never got a good vid of this on youtube :drool: Bono and his leash....

:shifty:

I am not buying an album just for one song on it, so I figure I'd download it somehwere.. :hmm:

Actually she did sing all these songs! But a lot of them were snippets, or the first verse and chorus. It was not a song to song to song normal concert, but a series of mini concerts, mixing songs together with dances and outfit changes. It was brilliant!

Also, she sang Kids by herself at all the other shows, so technically, it might not be Bono wit her, because it could have been recorded all on the one night!

:)

Back
Top Bottom