Bono is going solo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
Once again...made you look! :wink:

Last time in our U2 saga, Bono had just split the band over creative differences with Brian Eno. Bono wrote and recorded song entitled "Brian Eno Is A Bitch" to get his anger out, and the song caused quite a positive stir in the blogosphere. Now, we see Bono preparing for solo world domination:

u2producers4cj8.gif

:lmao:

This is your greatest work yet. I love it. And was that a Seinfeld reference I spotted there at the very end or just a very funny coincidence?

corianderstem said:
This one was dark and bitter.

It's like The Empire Strikes Back of your comics.

:(

The Empire Strikes Back was considered the best of the trilogy by many. :wink:

Lancemc said:
:lmao:

This is your greatest work yet. I love it. And was that a Seinfeld reference I spotted there at the very end or just a very funny coincidence?

I am a HUGE Seinfeld fan, but it was a coincidence. :wink: The "yoink" was a Simpsons reference if anything else. Actually, I was thinking of having Eno smother Bono (definitely Seinfeld right there), but I figured that would be a bit over the top. :sexywink:

LemonMelon said:

I am a HUGE Seinfeld fan, but it was a coincidence. :wink: The "yoink" was a Simpsons reference if anything else. Actually, I was thinking of having Eno smother Bono (definitely Seinfeld right there), but I figured that would be a bit over the top. :sexywink:

Haha. It's just funny because the "Neil" episode with George is probably my all-time favorite Seinfeld episode. And my favorite part of that episode was always the very end when George pops back in the hospital room to yank out Neil's IV. :lmao:

LemonMelon said:

That was one of the funniest scenes in Seinfeld ever.

Your cartoons are great!

Lancemc said:

Haha. It's just funny because the "Neil" episode with George is probably my all-time favorite Seinfeld episode. And my favorite part of that episode was always the very end when George pops back in the hospital room to yank out Neil's IV. :lmao:

I remember that one! :ohmy:

Neil: George...George...I won. :evil:

*yanks IV*

Maybe it was subliminal. :shrug:

I'm working on a website for the cartoons now so I can keep them all together. :up:

Hang in there...it could be a day or two until I get it finished, and even then it's nothing special. :shrug:

Also, don't expect any new material for a few weeks or more...I want the next episode to be unbeatable. :yes: I don't care much for writing in this story-based style because it takes away from the jokes for the sake of the story. :yuck: Randomness is king. :drool:

the best part was the tattoo :lmao:

hilarious as usual, though I don't know if I can say it was the best one yet, I think last one was classic, especially since it was twice as long :drool:

looking forward to more :up:

Back
Top Bottom