Bono in Chicago? - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Everything You Know Is Wrong > Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-16-2002, 07:42 PM   #21
The Fly

Local Time: 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes

Yep. Seriously thinking of going there now. Not sure what's stopping me. If anyone else is up for it, let me know. The madness can begin tonight.
Then go now!! You might even have a better chance than tommorrow! Go!

Old 09-16-2002, 07:51 PM   #22
War Child

i'd love to go tonight, but i seriously need some time to do homework since i'm going to be stalking all day tomorrow......so are we sure that he'll be staying at the Omni hotel????

Old 09-16-2002, 07:52 PM   #23
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

I told my mom and she freaked out. She s Oprah!
Old 09-16-2002, 08:39 PM   #24
Refugee

Gina, U2One, Screaming Flower ... it's causing me actual physical pain not to be able to hunt Bono down with you guys tonight and tomorrow. (By the way, U2One ... still waiting for you to post that photo you took of Bono on 10/16 ... )

Anyway, the fact that I live in Madison and have a job is making me miss the Bono fun. Grrrrr! But I hope you guys meet him and have wonderful stories to tell us. Hell, even if you don't meet him, I hope you have wonderful stories to tell us.

So I'll just stay home tonight and keep MTV2 on in the hopes of seeing the ES video. Sigh.

COME BACK AND SHARE THE LOVE!!
Old 09-16-2002, 08:46 PM   #25
War Child

Location: 21 Duke Street Dublin eating a gorgonzola sandwich!
Local Time: 12:08 PM

Hry guys check the Four Seasons hotel there too,that is where u2 stays when they are on tour.Good luck!Say hi to Bono for me!!!
Old 09-17-2002, 12:15 AM   #26
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally posted by U2One
i'd love to go tonight, but i seriously need some time to do homework since i'm going to be stalking all day tomorrow......so are we sure that he'll be staying at the Omni hotel????
Well...no. That's just what I assumed. I went down there tonight and hung around outside for awhile, but there was no sign of the b-man. The hotel is really hard to just hang around at, since the lobby is tiny and any person entering or exiting will be noticed. So perhaps hanging out at the hotel isn't the best idea. Tomorrow's game plan, for me at least, is going to be to head over to the studio at around 9:30 or 10 and just stay there.

ehehehehehhe. This is so exciting!!!!
Old 09-17-2002, 12:56 AM   #27
War Child

guess what Hallelujah Here She Comes???? I think I saw you and talked to you outside the Omni......If that was you, I was the one in the black shirt who asked you if you were looking for Bono....anyway, I didn't have any luck either tonight.....hope we have better luck tomorrow......see you then!

mirrorball girl, sorry you can't make it out here....and i'm sooooooo SORRY about not posting the picture yet......i just keep putting it off, but i promise that i'll post it within the next week or two.
Old 09-17-2002, 01:17 AM   #28
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally posted by U2One
guess what Hallelujah Here She Comes???? I think I saw you and talked to you outside the Omni......If that was you, I was the one in the black shirt who asked you if you were looking for Bono....anyway, I didn't have any luck either tonight.....hope we have better luck tomorrow......see you then!
LMFAO!!! YOU WERE THERE???? HAHAHA!!

But unless you were the homeless man that started harrassing me (), I actually wasn't the person you talked to. I didn't talk to anyone, actually. I just sort of hid in the shadows for fear of getting shooed away by the employees.

But that seriously cracks my ass up that you were there.

See you tomorrow!
Old 09-17-2002, 09:13 AM   #29
ONE
love, blood, life

Normal being an adult blows

right now gina is probably meeting bono and i'm sitting here at work.

Old 09-17-2002, 09:27 AM   #30
Babyface

Local Time: 12:08 PM
You are all correct...Bono is in Chicago and he showed up at the Stones show last night at the Aragon Ballroom. He sang alongside Mick during "It's Only Rock and Roll" and a little bit of "Going to a Go Go". Black Suit...slicked back hair and shades. What else? Amazing...well worth my price for admission. Needless to say, I did a whole nights worth of screaming in about 4 minutes.

Oprah today! Woo hoo...wish I could attend, but work calls. If I was stalking him last night, which we were for awhile...I would have tried the Four Seasons where the Stones were staying or the Park Hyatt, where the boys stayed both times they came through Chicago on the ATYCLB tour. We also hit Buddy Guy's and Kingston Mines, but no sigtings. I'm sure he needed his sleep for the early taping.

All those milfs at the Oprah show today seeing Bono. Agghhh!