Bono Impersonates Nelson Mandela???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The comments are more interesting;

I'd love to SMASH you in the head you CUNT BONO , YOU MOTHER FUCKER.
The Bantu invaders could never have risen up against White civilization without the help of the God damned jEW , who brought Communism to the black folks and used them to DESTROY Europeans.We're on to you jEW !YOU'RE FINNISHED !!! GOVNN dot COM

:yikes:

I hate all the people who alwas tend to offend other people by calling them Jews, what's that for a bad habit, It has becomed a reproach

BonoManiac said:

So how many Nelson Mandela impressions HAVE you seen exactly? :wink:

Considering the fact that I'm South African, a fair number of them.

I didn't make it through the video because I busted a gut and had to be rushed to the hospital after reading the comments.

Bug said:
I didn't make it through the video because I busted a gut and had to be rushed to the hospital after reading the comments.
But you're okay now?

Canadiens1160 said:
But you're okay now?
Ignoring the fact that I'm replying to this by exhaling into a tube (carefully, mind you), yeah.

ANYWAY, my ever present feelings of Bono being a dork are now solidified forever.

good to see Bono having a bit of fun and what we down under call "taking the piss " (making fun of ) out of himself , not Mandela.
considering Mandela is one of Bonos inspirations and heroes i doubt he would ever do anything that would be considered offensive to or about mandela.

Back
Top Bottom