Bono Hoodie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2bpbear24

War Child
does anyone know if it will ever be possible to buy the hoodie Bono was wearing for the SYCMIOYO video?

*the black one with the wings on the back*

:drool:

So you wanna get banned from every shopping centre in England then? You wear a hoodie overhear and thats what happens. Damn hooligans the lot of them hoodie wearers and that goes for Bono too!:wink:

rjhbonovox said:
So you wanna get banned from every shopping centre in England then? You wear a hoodie overhear and thats what happens. Damn hooligans the lot of them hoodie wearers and that goes for Bono too!:wink:

hehe...They must be deporting them to Australian shopping centers. We have them everywhere around here!

The Palpatine look gives me the creeps. It's about time Bono droped it.

rjhbonovox said:

:lol:

Bono = Chav

rjhbonovox said:

hahaha.

oh my. :ohmy: :laugh:

Neenie said:

hehe...They must be deporting them to Australian shopping centers. We have them everywhere around here!

The Palpatine look gives me the creeps. It's about time Bono droped it.

What's the Palpatine look?

the soul waits said:

What's the Palpatine look?

The Emperor Palpatine off star wars, He wears a black hood.

palpatine_5.jpg

This is great! I had just been meaning to start a thread called 'Palpatine Bono' because that's always what he looked like in the hoodie to me. Some people would say he looked 'hot' but all I could see was Palpatine going 'you want this..' :lol:

Now that I've seen Sith, this is even worse! See, Palpatine, before his face becomes disfigured in the fight with Windu, is a dead ringer for Bob Hewson! And Bono also looks like his Dad, so there you go, that's why Bono always looked like Palpatine in the hoodie. It's the chin. I don't save hoodie pics because I don't like them, but now I think it would be funny to compare them if anyone has them. Also looking for a good pic of pre-disfigured Palpatine and Bob Hewson. I'd do it but my computer is too slow to search right now.

This one's for the english people here who know ALL about this...
go to www.argos.co.uk and tyope "chav" into the search box and see what comes up...
classic! :lol:

U2Kitten, I'm glad to see you making good use of my "nnnooooo" picture. Good stuff.

And to be on topic, I want the hoodie too.

yeah i actually tried looking for the hoodie for about 2 days i couldn't find it...I was so sad....That hoodie is amazing!!!

Aardvark747 said:

:lol:

Bono = Chav

Yup. Amuses me to no end that none of my American family know what the hell a chav is.
Even more amusing is the looks on their faces when I tried to describe what they were like. I think they thought I was some racist snob.

U2Kitten said:
This is great! I had just been meaning to start a thread called 'Palpatine Bono' because that's always what he looked like in the hoodie to me. Some people would say he looked 'hot' but all I could see was Palpatine going 'you want this..' :lol:

Now that I've seen Sith, this is even worse! See, Palpatine, before his face becomes disfigured in the fight with Windu, is a dead ringer for Bob Hewson! And Bono also looks like his Dad, so there you go, that's why Bono always looked like Palpatine in the hoodie. It's the chin. I don't save hoodie pics because I don't like them, but now I think it would be funny to compare them if anyone has them. Also looking for a good pic of pre-disfigured Palpatine and Bob Hewson. I'd do it but my computer is too slow to search right now.

LOL, love your sig. That scene was instant B-movie classic.

Back
Top Bottom