Bono gives handy advice.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
YEA YEA, BET U ALL READ THIS!!!!!

Damn, its so short!!!!!!

mad.gif
I hate shorties!!!!! I hate shorties!

anyway here:

**Never one to pull-punches everybody's favourite Rock God and U2 frontman Bono, gave Stereophonic Kelly Jones some sound advice...

Appearing on one of Dublin's top radio stations, FM104, at 1.30pm last Monday afternoon Kelly, Stuart, Richard, Tony and Scott gave a stomping unplugged performance.

Kelly intimated that he and the band had become close friends with U2 and Bono had given him some advice on how to keep his feet firmly on the ground in this fickle ShowBiz world.

Bono told Kelly: "if you're going out for dinner four times a week, and you look around the table and everybody's on your payroll, then you've probably become a prick."**

icon33.gif

Originally posted by mad1:
YEA YEA, BET U ALL READ THIS!!!!!

Damn, its so short!!!!!!

mad.gif
I hate shorties!!!!! I hate shorties!

anyway here:

**Never one to pull-punches everybody's favourite Rock God and U2 frontman Bono, gave Stereophonic Kelly Jones some sound advice...

Appearing on one of Dublin's top radio stations, FM104, at 1.30pm last Monday afternoon Kelly, Stuart, Richard, Tony and Scott gave a stomping unplugged performance.

Kelly intimated that he and the band had become close friends with U2 and Bono had given him some advice on how to keep his feet firmly on the ground in this fickle ShowBiz world.

Bono told Kelly: "if you're going out for dinner four times a week, and you look around the table and everybody's on your payroll, then you've probably become a prick."**

icon33.gif

sounds like good advice......I still havent gone that far yet (4 dinners a week) but its something to bear in mind when I get famous (AS IF!) lol!

how u doing my darling btw? what did you do last weekend? trying to be fecking mad I bet!

biggrin.gif

dougal x

finally some advice I can actually use

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

LOL!

Also Im kissing Salomes smily, it so cute I vant to wrap it up and smush it against my cheek all night for eternity, while it gives me half-eye wonder!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

anyway, I imagine Company lunches will never be the same again!

Originally posted by mad1:
LOL!

Also Im kissing Salomes smily, it so cute
that's what I have been telling people

you are the first one who agrees though

yay!

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Back
Top Bottom