Bono for President

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jamila

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
If you're tired of the present choices in the current U.S. presidential race, there is an alternative - VOTE FOR BONO! :laugh:

Yep, simply go to http://www.bonoforpresident.com and discover all the reasons why the B-man is the ONLY SENSIBLE CHOICE for President of the United States.:wink:

The site must be fairly new because some of it is "still under construction" but supposedly there will be Bono for President items to purchase down the road.

There are some GREAT quotes of the B-man there plus a chart where you can check out Bush's, Kerry's and Bono's positions on worldly issues. :up:

Plus you can also link to the websites of DATA and The ONE Campaign from this site, so it's DEFINITELY WORTH YOUR TIME.:angel:

So, I encourage everyone to visit this site and to learn the reasons why they say (and I say) "BONO FOR PRESIDENT"! :hug:

Of course, I'm serious.....:lmao:

THE GOAL IS SOUL....:bono: :heart: :heart: ;)

but remember, he couldnt ever run for president because he'd "have to move into a smaller house." :wink:

ya in all seriousness I hope people are not throwin votes at this, there are better ways to use a protest vote if you feel like thats your only option .... like a minor party who is actually American ..

I much rather enjoy the idea of Bono as an activist..

The thing I like about Bono is that he's an activist and *not* a politician in the conventional sense of the word. The way I see it politics as we know it is dominated by a dysfunctional mindset of "I screw you, you screw me". Or "my opponent is a crud", same thing. Bono's not into screwing people. He's into helping them.

Y'all, I think the site is a satire on the current presidential election process.

It's not to be taken literally.

It also prompts people to go to DATA's and The ONE Campaign's websites, so I can't see where it's hurting anything. :wink:

We all just need to relax and be a bit more critically thinking when it comes to what we will accept in our politicians. :ohmy:

I'm sure that people will be bright enough not to take the site seriously - I have faith in the American electorate.

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY! DON'T LET IT GET AWAY!:bono: :heart: :heart: ;) :hug:

well given the last election people I know wrote in Mickey Mouse as a protest vote Jamila I am pretty sure the creator of this site fully intends to use the Bono write in as a protest vote ( as I understand from discussions with this individual) .. where as I and most can just get a smile out of it..

when you have a so poor turn out in actually voters I have less faith in what people might take seriously when it comes election time ..

although I give this person credit for at least voicing there displeasure with the current political situation

Katey, I'm sorry if you feel "bad" about the site.

But I don't think any lasting harm has been done.

I wish you well. :wink:

GRACE FINDS BEAUTY IN EVERYTHING...:bono: :heart: :heart: ;)

Jamila.. I don't feel bad about the site, and besides it's not so much about me..if you recall I'm not even American so.. concerns me when people put everything back on Bono although I think the site is a good chuckle cause Bono does have so many great characteristics comapared up against the canidates..

Katey said:
ya in all seriousness I hope people are not throwin votes at this, there are better ways to use a protest vote if you feel like thats your only option .... like a minor party who is actually American ..

I much rather enjoy the idea of Bono as an activist..

I agree!!
And maybe people should remember that Bono always says he holds too dear his freedom to enter politics!

Lol, love the site. Somehow I think Bono's better than president as of now; he sort of sits beside the president and whispers good ideas in his ear. And somehow gets him to listen. Besides, Americans always hate their president. It's traditional.

... How big IS his house, anyway? :hmm:

saltwaterkiss26 said:
Lol, love the site. Somehow I think Bono's better than president as of now; he sort of sits beside the president and whispers good ideas in his ear. And somehow gets him to listen. Besides, Americans always hate their president. It's traditional.

... How big IS his house, anyway? :hmm:

Bigger than you think...
remember that he once said he didn't believe in richess, but we should see where he lives...

thats brilliant

i'm not american so i couldnt vote anyway
but if bono did run for president, i'd vote for him!!
:happy:

Back
Top Bottom