Bono, are you ok?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

salomeU2000

The Fly
Whose to say he doesn't peek in here every so often; and if so.........
are you doing alright?
upset about something?
sick?
stressed?
worried?
or just tired?
Seems as though, Mr. B, you could have had any one of these ailments both on monday and tuesday. (more so on monday)
Your voice seemed a bit worn-out, as well as the usual "Bono-fide" character.
Hope what-ever it may be, it all gets better for you.

------------------
...and may your dreams be realized...

Im more concerned about Larry personally, he did have that brace-like contraption on his left arm, what with the wristband and band below his elbow, I couldnt see from my vantage whether or not they were connected by a bar or in some other fashion, but they werent moving while he was playing. I know its his style to get those angry kinda looks while he plays, but he looked a little pained at times to me. Did anyone else notice that? I hope hes not getting carpal tunnel, arthritis, or chronic tendonitis of the elbow or something... U2 wouldnt be U2 wihtout Larry!

Originally posted by ~unforgettableFOXfire~:
Im more concerned about Larry personally, he did have that brace-like contraption on his left arm, what with the wristband and band below his elbow, I couldnt see from my vantage whether or not they were connected by a bar or in some other fashion, but they werent moving while he was playing. I know its his style to get those angry kinda looks while he plays, but he looked a little pained at times to me. Did anyone else notice that? I hope hes not getting carpal tunnel, arthritis, or chronic tendonitis of the elbow or something... U2 wouldnt be U2 wihtout Larry!

He's got tendonitis.

I have it, and it can hurt like hell at times. I imagine he's on some sort of anti-inflammatory like Celebrex.

Originally posted by anitram:

He's got tendonitis.

I have it, and it can hurt like hell at times. I imagine he's on some sort of anti-inflammatory like Celebrex.

Is that the stuff he took the ox blood for in U2 at the end of the world?

Awww, I hope Larry is ok!
smile.gif
I hope Bono, is Ok.... and Edge and Adam!
smile.gif

------------------
No whos or whys
No-one cries like a mother cries
For peace on Earth
She never got to say goodbye
To see the colour in his eyes
Now he's in the dirt
Peace on Earth

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by bonofnattic:
Buck up, Bono & Larry! You're friggin' RICH, for goshsakes!!!

wink.gif

just cos your RICH, doesn't mean your not human.

------------------
...and may your dreams be realized...

Really? To be absolutely sure, I'll have to be made RICH.....everyone send your dollars to..

*please note "winky-face" on previous post, as I wasn't being overly serious.

I noticed the brace on Larry's arm too, and it worried me. I'm sure he's as fine as he can be for having tendonitis, but still, I hope he rests as much as he can when they aren't playing.

U2 wouldn't be U2 without Larry!!
eek.gif

------------------
Proud Owner of Larry's Stick!!!

~*April*~

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

Back
Top Bottom