bono appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
coeurs-55.gif

sometimes i feel like people misinterpret everything that is being said about bono. it's a shame because there is plenty of negativity aimed at him already. :(

U2Man said:
sometimes i feel like people misinterpret everything that is being said about bono. it's a shame because there is plenty of negativity aimed at him already. :(

agreed:up:

like people calling him fat.....

Then the word "fat" isn't the best word to use. Calling someone fat immedietly sends a negative connotation, even if the intention wasn't malicious.

JCOSTER said:

It doesn't seem to phase him that we are drooling over him, I was afraid that he was going to hear my thumping!!! The man literally make me weak in the knees. :drool:

BTW: I also get the same crap from people.:madspit:

I know! I had to hold on to the railings at Abbey Road I was shaking so much, I though OMFG my heart is going to explode or I was going to faint, one or the other.

That man has carisma by the bucket full :drool: There should be a government health warning on that man :evil: :drool:

U2girl said:

Calling someone fat isn't negative? Interesting.

only if you think there is something wrong in being a bit fat, i guess. and if you do that, then that is just so wrong.

See Babydoll's post a little above on this page. Can you come up with a context of calling someone "fat" and it not being a negative comment or not?

Do not assume what I think.

Copy said:

only if you think there is something wrong in being a bit fat, i guess. and if you do that, then that is just so wrong.

there IS something wrong with being fat... it's unhealthy..

and also, there's a difference between having a few lovehandles or a little overweight and being fat... and I might add that is a pretty big difference...

hey, being a bit fat is actually healthy for women, scientic studies show.

i'm honestly a bit disappointed in seeing this thread fall down to page 4. sometimes i feel like too few of you on this board have something positive to say about bono and what he is doing :(

no, i start bono appreciation threads in eykiw. how many people do that?

anyway this thread isnt about me. its about bono:drool:. appreciate.

Back
Top Bottom