Bono and ronaldo.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jvferrandiz

The Fly
Ive read on u2eastlink that bono is going to sing at his wedding. Does anyone here know anything about this?. Any brazilians who know about this rumor?

i've heard... i can't believe it's true.

ronaldo isn't even near pavarotti. lol...

These "news" were all over here a couple of weeks ago, but I decided not to comment on it because it´s just a big hoax. It seems that Ronaldo did said in an interview that he and Daniela Ciccarelli would love to have the band performing at their wedding and that he would invite them, but it was only that. I mean, he just expressed a wish and brazilian press took it at face value, when it´s not a fact. Anyways I seriously doubt that it could possibly happen, no way.

MT

Oh i wish i could marry ronaldo, just to hear U2!!!! It would be another britney-style marriage that would last for a few hours!:sexywink: :)

ronaldinho1.jpg

ronaldinho.jpg

I see, it's only a rumor. But those pics ,i'm not so sure now. who knows? It wouldn't surprise me if it's true after all.

thanks for posting those pics. That really made my day that did. I didn't know he liked U2 :up:
Blessings on ronaldo's marriage

a dynamic duo if ever i saw one.....the lead singer in the greatest band since the beatles and the man who single handedly won his nation sports greatest prize...

Back
Top Bottom