Bono and Puppetry of the Pen#ses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
I heard Bono saw this travelling threatrical act that has world wide crictical acclaim.

Essentailly 2 men to acrobatic type things w/their members on stage.:mad:
Even my Ex wife went and saw this performance, when it traveled thru our town.:ohmy:
Niaomi Campbell and other celebertirs have seen this production.

I dunno as long as Bono is married I dont think he should be looking at other men's penises, not for art or for any other good reason:angry:

thank u
db3

joyfulgirl said:
Could you please provide the title and tour schedule?
Thanks.
:hyper:

That odd thing came to my campus not too long ago... it's called Puppetry of The Penis. All I know is that it is two Australian guys, who obviously have a lot of time on their hands (among other things). I can just imagine their discovery...

Idiot #1: "Hey, I'm bored..."

Idiot #2: "You wanna see a trick?"

... and the rest is history.

diamond said:

I dunno as long as Bono is married I dont think he should be looking at other men's penises, not for art or for any other good reason:angry:

thank u
db3

I agree...I think only single guys should look at another man's penis...for art or any other good reason.

dork.

Hi Joyful

diamond said:
ms Joyful-
i will not contribute to your adolecent behavior:angry:

thank u
db3

Why not?

She has obviously contributed to your (and I quote) "adolecent behavior" by posting in this thread! Right?

Touche daimond (that is hou YOU spell it, right?)

now I know why I dont come here too often anymore, this place is way to conservative and uptight. I really think you need to lighten up a bit Diamond, Puppetry of the Penis is in fact a comedy show and as someone who has seen the show and the movie/doco based on the show- 'Tackle Happy' believe me it is probably one of the funniest nights out I have ever had.

Dont any of you guys know how to have a laugh, did you not laugh out in jest at the crass jokes in Porkies and American Pie, to name just a few, or are they just a bit beneath you?? Dont condem Bono, or anyone for that matter for having a bit of a laugh, whether it be at a Puppetry of the Penis show or watching a movie or maybe reading some of the threads in interference!!!!!

Porkies... highest grossing Canadian film ever.

#2- The Gate.

I'm so proud.

Back
Top Bottom