Bono & Larry fighting!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That is pretty funny. Also if you click on the Clevland Elipse Video clips you can watch Miroslava "take advantage" of Bono:laugh: I'm pretty sure that's her durring the With or Without you part of that clip. Funny/cool stuff.

LoL! I thought they were really fighting. That reminds me of the Family Guy Movie where Peter is Stuck on the Island with Bono.

"No Peter, the Food is going for the starving children"

Hallucination said:
That is pretty funny. Also if you click on the Clevland Elipse Video clips you can watch Miroslava "take advantage" of Bono:laugh: I'm pretty sure that's her durring the With or Without you part of that clip. Funny/cool stuff.

:mad:

One lil kiss in the neck does not mean I took advantage... :angry:

You should see the other angle I have with Bono's roaming hand.... :shifty:

All decent, barely, but decent :D

Miroslava said:

:laugh: I was watching it and I thought you were gonna grab his package! Stroking his hair and everything. Surprise he didn't just sit on the stage for awhile after that:lmao: I also thought for a second you were gonna take the microphone from him.

Hallucination said:

:laugh: I was watching it and I thought you were gonna grab his package! Stroking his hair and everything. Surprise he didn't just sit on the stage for awhile after that:lmao: I also thought for a second you were gonna take the microphone from him.

:ohmy:

My hand was nowhere in the general vicinity of his package

:madwife:

And he didn't sit, but he did say he was a little flustered :reject:

:lmao: brilliant!!

cleveland...omg I haven't seen these before!! :combust: best night of my life...!! thanks for this!! :drool:

"you might wanna take your gum out" :lmao:

Hallucination said:

That was good. Right in the middle of a serious song like SBS he cracks a joke(kinda)

what's even funnier is when he almost misses the mic stand :giggle:

I know this is off-topic, but thanks soooo much for the Cleveland thing, it really made my day!!

itdidhappen.jpg

:D ah the memories...

Larry sounds like a little girl in that clip. :lol: And to think, there were rumours flying around that he was interested in acting.

Haha! I haven't seen that since it originally aired, and I wasn't very aware of Bono's whole charity thing, now it just seems a hell of a lot funnier...when he steps forwards and says 'This money....is going to charity...!' you just think christ, typical bono :wink:

doctorwho said:

To remain off-topic a bit more... It's from that Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story DVD that recently came out (at least in the U.S.). Never shown on TV.

Is comparing something to the topic offtopic? I didn't think so. The video involved Bono giving money to charity without other peoples consent. The Family Guy thing also pokes fun at Bono's high belief in charity. Its the same bit. Not off topic at all, in my opinion. If we started discussing the Family Guy episode than it would be off. The man just wanted to know where he could view it!

That was hilarious. :lol:

Miroslava said:

That Cleveland video was very, um, interesting to see Miro...

:sexywink:

:lol:

Wow, Miroslava...I don't think I would ever have the courage nor ability to keep my composure like you! Wow! How do you manage? :wink:
By the way, didn't you get pulled up at Chicago on September 21? I believe you did, and I was there. It was awesome!

Well, some people will allege that I didnt keep my composure in Cleveland, but thanks :)

And hmm yes, that was me in Chicago too :reject:

Back
Top Bottom