Bono & Kylie sing "kids"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ Cute pics, Lila. Thanks :)

silvrlvr said:
No trashing of Kylie -- not after what she's been through the past 18 months. You might not like her music but she has tremendous spirit and courage.
Agreed. I'm not a big fan of her music, but good for her :up:

They might sing kite ? sounds a good choice all things taken into account.

Well U2 added a snippet of 'Cant Get You Out Of My Head' on Friday nght (Sydney 1) - why not get Kylie to do that herself??

How about that song they did with Sinead O'Conner.
I'm Not Your Baby.
I like that song.

I think it's so awesome that Bono joined Kylie on stage. I think she's such a fun artist.

I don't know if anyone has posted this link yet.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=F7RPWn-TAE8

About a minute and twenty of the song : )

bono_man2002 said:
If Kylie duets tonight...I hope its something like Mysterious Ways.

You could easily 'break down' Mysterious Ways and drop a bit of Kids in there as well. Right before the Edge explodes at the end.

Earnie Shavers said:

You could easily 'break down' Mysterious Ways and drop a bit of Kids in there as well. Right before the Edge explodes at the end.

:hmm:

Its the third night...so anything (apart from Acrobat , and something from Pop) is possible!

I know that she has been through a lot in the last 18 months but that does not suddenly change her music. If someone does not like her music why should they not be able to say so now?? I personally think she has no talent except for good marketing and thinking that does not make me heartless, I wouldn't want anyone to go through that illness famous or not.

Fair points Andrea - however I think the big question is whether or not you like Kylie's actual singing - some of her actual songs (Confide In me, Put Yourself In My Place, Did It Again, Cant Get You Out Of My Head, etc) are superb pieces of pop. I went to the Saturday night Kylie show, and while her singing is tolerable, it ain't great. The songs were pop perfection though.

Amazing!!!! :dance: :applaud: :rockon:

Would love to have seen that :love:

I loved Kylie's outfit - so cute :cute:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
awwww... bono found someone to sing with who's shorter than he is:happy: :wink:

:cute: Yep, must've been good for his ego!

I saw the youtube parts, and I liked it, hoping for a better longer version soon!

:shocked: WOW!!!! Bono is just getting hotter&hotter :combust: :faint: :drool:

Can't get over how.....oh there are no words left, honestly! :censored: :evil:

Back
Top Bottom