Bono action figure?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
typhoon said:
Wow, Yoko's never seen a check she didn't want to cash.

:lmao: So true!

I remember seeing a ZooTV set of 4 U2 figures on ebay once. I couldn't tell if the seller had made them him/herself, but they were pretty good. I've never seen any U2 figures since. I know that I'd buy one. :wink:

Utoo said:

:lmao: So true!

I remember seeing a ZooTV set of 4 U2 figures on ebay once. I couldn't tell if the seller had made them him/herself, but they were pretty good. I've never seen any U2 figures since. I know that I'd buy one. :wink:

Around Christmas time of 2002, there was a set of all 4 U2 figures (plus drums for Larry) selling (I think the set was from Spain). The set featured the Elevation era U2 - although some argument could be made of mixing the eras. This was a ceramic set, though, and could not be posed. But it was quite fun to have the mini-U2 figures.

doctorwho said:

Around Christmas time of 2002, there was a set of all 4 U2 figures (plus drums for Larry) selling (I think the set was from Spain). The set featured the Elevation era U2 - although some argument could be made of mixing the eras. This was a ceramic set, though, and could not be posed. But it was quite fun to have the mini-U2 figures.

Yeah, that sounds like it---definitely had the drum set for Larry. I haven't seen it up on ebay in a while. Oh well! :shrug:

I can see it all now! lol. "Bono tell me a bedtime story please. Well let's see once upon a time in Africa....". (Allow time to pass along) hehe

5 hours later "Oh you are STILL talking?!" :lol:

Sorry guys Im on a sugar high or something today! hehe

I don't know what's wrong with this. In my mind, he's more of a superhero than any other action figure I've seen. If more people looked up to him in that way the world might be a better place.

BonosBaby12 said:
I can see it all now! lol. "Bono tell me a bedtime story please. Well let's see once upon a time in Africa....". (Allow time to pass along) hehe

5 hours later "Oh you are STILL talking?!" :lol:

Sorry guys Im on a sugar high or something today! hehe

I'd just shout at him

"PLAY MOFO!"

there's also a PopMart Bono doll you could get, and if you don't GET Pop he will kick you in the face and smoke a cigar right in your face

because PopMart Bono = Badass

WTF?????

HAHAHAHAAHH!!!! That's messed up!

I love how George W. is out of sync with everyone else!! Hillarious!!

That's seriusly messed up though!

weren't there reports of u2 soundchecking mofo? that would have been great.

LikeNoOneBefore said:
I will now have nightmares for the next several weeks...

...but continue to watch this flash on a regular basis...:shifty:
:giggle: :giggle:
I know, it's addictive!! i can't wait for them to release the dvd to buy it for my nephiew! it's gonna have similar things from green day, gwen stephany, cold play etc.. i wish they made one exclusively with u2 song!

Back
Top Bottom