BLARG! to att @ home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SicilianGoddess

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
As you may be aware, Excite@Home, our service provider, recently filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy. In order to continue providing you the quality and reliable high-speed cable Internet service
that you expect, AT&T has submitted a proposal to purchase the Excite@Home network. If AT&T is able to purchase and manage the Excite@Home network, there will be no immediate change to your current service. If the network purchase is approved, we will notify you via your AT&T@Home email account as soon as possible.

If migrating your service to the AT&T Broadband network and service
becomes necessary, we will call to notify you of the migration timing.
A message will be left on your voicemail or recorder if no one is available at the time of the call. As a precaution, we are
providing you the following instructions, which will enable you to connect your computer to the new AT&T Broadband network. Again,
you will only need to follow these steps in the event you receive a
call from AT&T Broadband instructing you to do so.

Great!

So I have no cable service right now. And I havent received any phone call apologizing for cutting me off and telling me they will be fixing the problem RIGHT NOW! grr.

Dial up sucks.

------------------
These days, days, days run away like horses over the hill...

Sicy's Website

Photo Albums

Blarghy blarghy blarghy.

Maybe this will make you feel better, sistah:

martini-twist.jpg

and some of these:

wpe55.gif

and then this:
cheesy_bread.gif

Ok, maybe putting a hit out on the blarghy cable company might help too, but y'know...these are less violent alternatives.
smile.gif

------------------
You've got a head full of traffic
You're a siren's song

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
As you may be aware, Excite@Home, our service provider, recently filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy. In order to continue providing you the quality and reliable high-speed cable Internet service
that you expect, AT&T has submitted a proposal to purchase the Excite@Home network. If AT&T is able to purchase and manage the Excite@Home network, there will be no immediate change to your current service. If the network purchase is approved, we will notify you via your AT&T@Home email account as soon as possible.

If migrating your service to the AT&T Broadband network and service
becomes necessary, we will call to notify you of the migration timing.
A message will be left on your voicemail or recorder if no one is available at the time of the call. As a precaution, we are
providing you the following instructions, which will enable you to connect your computer to the new AT&T Broadband network. Again,
you will only need to follow these steps in the event you receive a
call from AT&T Broadband instructing you to do so.

Great!

So I have no cable service right now. And I havent received any phone call apologizing for cutting me off and telling me they will be fixing the problem RIGHT NOW! grr.

Dial up sucks.

wow, rogers communications(who is also my employer) has been warning people for about a month for the transition in email addresses that we did yesterday. of course we still managed to completely botch the transfer and piss all of our customers off but that's even worse!
i had heard from a contact at att that it was going smoothly for them. oh well.

------------------
bottom line: U2 rules.

computers suck
I'm gonna buy some tin cans and a piece of string

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

salomes next post is gonna be in smoke signals.
even the silly smiley.

------------------
bottom line: U2 rules.

Blaaaarg!!!

I lost my cable too and I was going through withdrawal symptoms until we hooked up the modem connection. Now there is a high wind warning alert for Seattle and I will probably lose my electricity too. Everything is being stripped away from me, one by one, until I am left with nothing. Soon I will be living in a cave. Sorry for being so melodramatic but that is the way it feels right now.

Don't forget me...

Gao
mad.gif

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

AT&T has not been told whether or not the At Home Corporation intends to shut down its service. However, AT&T representatives are scheduled to meet with executives of At Home to discuss the matter. AT&T is prepared to take appropriate steps to protect service to its customers, including if necessary moving its customers to a new high-speed Internet network immediately.

The company said that individual customers could be moved to the new network in one to 14 days if necessary. The company will automatically issue credits to all customers who experience an interruption of service at the rate of two days free service for every day of interruption.

Damn straight they better pay me back! Shieet.

Dont worry girl no one is forgetting you!

GAO to ATT & T
mad.gif

Aww thanks ma sistah! Lemon drops, stars and moons, and cheesy bread! What more could I ask for.

biggrin.gif

LOL Salami.. my tin cans are ready whenever you are!

www-smoke-signals-rob-colvin-artville.jpg

Back
Top Bottom