Bit of fun? Bono look-a-likes...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Tr.gif

whitehead said:

What is he doing with figure skater Nancy Kerrigan? :huh:

Is it her? I thought so too. If it isn't her the girl should get a job as an impersonator, the resemblance is uncanny!

I like Bono B. Jones very much, he posts here doesn't he?

The picture of Tony of UF is not a good one. See better ones on their website:

http://uf2.com

Last edited:
^Ty works with a company that hires look alikes/impersonators who hire out to do PR shows. That is a Nancy Kerrigan impersonator. Ty's got a website and link to the company he works for, but I have it bookmarked at home.

Bono B Jones used to post here but hasn't been around in a while. The JT Band has been working on some studio stuff for promo, rehearsing etc.

*browneyedgirl* said:
slow ride, take it easy

:huh:

This isn't the first time you've made a nonsense post on EYKIW in the last few days either.

I said it a long time ago, but I still think that there is a resemblance between Casey Jones in TMNT and Bono from JT era

elias.jpg
bono.jpg

I'm not very good at finding pictures to prove this though...

Oh and btw...thank you so much, I've not been able to fully see any resemblance between bono and robin williams before I saw that picture....now I finally understand

There's a guy I saw at both of the MSG shows I attended who I think is a Bono impersonator. And people told me how muchhe looked like Bono and all that.

Up close, he looked like the comedian Richard Lewis.Don't know who he was though.

Rafiennes said:
There's a guy I saw at both of the MSG shows I attended who I think is a Bono impersonator. And people told me how muchhe looked like Bono and all that.

Up close, he looked like the comedian Richard Lewis.Don't know who he was though.

:lol:

What a mix!

Back
Top Bottom