BIOGRAPHY OF THE YEAR 2001: U2 NOMINATED IN ARTS AND ENTERTAINMENT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spanisheyes

Forum Moderator, The Goal Is Soul
Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast, and Berlin
U2 is up for nomination for 'Which was the greatest Arts and Entertainment success story?'...currently they are ahead of Julia Robert's Oscar win, the success of Mel Brooks' The Producer, and Madonna's Drowned World Tour...let's show the entertainment world how deserving that U2 are of this accolade. Click the link below to get to the voting. You need to click next on the top of the page to see all the nominees, and then at the end you will be able to pick from the four in Arts and Entertainment.
http://www.biography.com/2001/arts_slide2.html

Chris

------------------
"That's what's happening to U2 on tour in the United States at the moment - we're just a conduit for all this joy and hope and despair and it's all coming out - People say, 'Oh, Rock and Roll is great - just takes people's minds off of it' - No. That is not our job. Our job is to take people's minds through it." --Bono's take on the Elevation Tour since 9/11

Keep on clicking Next (on the top of Bono's picture, about four times) then you will get to the page where you can vote.

I did my part. U2 is way out ahead of everyone else
biggrin.gif

You?re supposed to read the previous biographies until you get to the poll itself (but we have no doubts, do we?
wink.gif
).
U2 has 91% of the 2.888 votes right now.

------------------
"To me a rock and roll concert is 3-D, it?s a physical thing - it?s rhythm for the body. It?s a mental thing in that it should be intellectually challenging. But it?s also a spiritual thing, because it?s a community, it?s people agreeing on something, even if it?s only for an hour and a half." (Bono, as quoted in the book U2 The Road to Pop)

Brasil is the country of future. And it will always be...(popular saying)

Wow! U2 still at 91%!!!!!!!
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Back
Top Bottom