Bill Clinton!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

V Nura

Refugee
Gave a talk at my school today..and mentioned bono on teh debt relief issue. It was an amazing talk, very eye opening. Also perhaps even bigger than bono, he mentioned Gandhi and said he was teh greatest person who ever lived while he was alive.

Awesome!

------------------
I dig my toes into the sand. The ocean looks like a 1,000 diamonds strewn across a blue plain. I lean against the wind, pretend that I am weightless. And in this moment I am happy... happy.

Love,
Emily

I wish you were here.

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
Emily's Wallpapers

THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THETHE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE

That's fabulous!
smile.gif

Originally posted by Deathbear's Fly Girl:
THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THETHE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE

That's fabulous!
smile.gif

yes I chronically mispell the teh when I type fast....I will run it through spell check just for you darling

I read this speech Clinton gave in December 2001 and it really opened my eyes. He mentions Bono in it too.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/arts/news_comment/dimbleby/print_clinton.shtml

Was it the same speech?

------------------
"There's a lot of real rubbish going on about new music & old music, can I just say we play U2 music? Is that OK?" - Bono, Us Festival 5/30/83

[This message has been edited by BostonAnne (edited 04-10-2002).]

I'd love to hear Bill Clinton speak too. I read the text of the Dimbleby lecture a few months back and I thought it was a great speech - even though I didn't necessarily agree with every word he said - he's definitely a talented public speaker.

*Fizz

Cool! I wish someone like Clinton would give a talk at my school!
Thanks for that link BostonAnne. I saw that speech on TV and I'd been wondering if the transcript was anywhere. It's a great speech. It really made me think.

All that Monica Lewinsky bullshit aside, I really liked Clinton as president. I think he did a lot of good for this country. I'd like to hear him speak too!

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

That is really awesome. I never get tired of hearing Clinton talking, even when his State of the Union Address would be an hour or more long. I live in a college town, and got to hear and see Jimmy Carter speak, I hope that some day Bill will make his way here!

Originally posted by tiny dancer:
That is really awesome. I never get tired of hearing Clinton talking, even when his State of the Union Address would be an hour or more long. I live in a college town, and got to hear and see Jimmy Carter speak, I hope that some day Bill will make his way here!

That is so neat that you got to hear and see Jimmy Carter speak!

Clinton's a cool cat, and a great speaker. Sounds like it was a good speech. I wish he'd come here to speak. Cool to hear him giving props to Bono and Gandhi too.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Back
Top Bottom