BIG news about the new greatest hits album!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Johnny Swallow:
I don't see what the big deal is, a lot of people use lyrics in their signatures. I love U2 y'all, and Zooropa has a some great lyrics.

if you appreciate those particular lyrics why not choose the one, two, or three lines that are the best to you. that way more people will read them and catch the essence of j. swallow.
this way everyone is just going to scroll past cursing the essence of that jerk swallow...
or maybe that's the point, i dunno.

------------------
> > >

Originally posted by stephannv:
Ok, stupid question....don't yell at me folks, but....
what song is TGBHF?!?!?!!? I can't figure out what it is???

The Ground Beneath Her Feet.

I have trouble with these abbreviations, too. If someone doesn't want to type the whole title out, why not use key words from the song--"Ground", "Streets," "Bullet", "Still Haven't...", etc.

Originally posted by joyfulgirl:

The Ground Beneath Her Feet.

I have trouble with these abbreviations, too. If someone doesn't want to type the whole title out, why not use key words from the song--"Ground", "Streets," "Bullet", "Still Haven't...", etc.

Because it's way more fun to stump people with things like ITABTAW and DGPFYCC.

biggrin.gif

I have no idea what those two are...I totally suck at this! A part of my brain shuts down when I see it.

I think if Johnny could type all that out then at least we can type out entire song titles for the abbreviation-challenged.

Back
Top Bottom