Best Version Of Sbs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i haven't heard a bad version of SBS.

i'm a big fan of the popmart-edge SBS. and rattle and hum, i love the album version...it's ALL good...

for some reason i had this idea when i was little that it was a black sabbath song :ohmy:

Funny... Black Sabbath has a song called "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath"... and I'm pretty sure it came out before Sunday Bloody Sunday. I think we all know which is a better f*ckin song (in honour of Ozzy, I thought I'd speak his language); definitely U2.

Black Sabbath huh? I'd like to hear Ozzy cover that. I'd also like to hear U2 cover War Pigs.

I think they'd do an interesting version of Paranoid or N.I.B., but that's just not U2... maybe someday though, on one of those all requests shows someone will ask U2 to cover Crazy Train. I shudder at the thought...

In honour of Rick Rhodes...

i don't how in the hell i thought that...i've got a long list of songs i thought were other bands...another wierd one being that i thought counting crows "a long decmber" was radiohead for the longest time...i figured out that i was mixing it up with "karma police" cos they both were being played a lot around the same time, right before i really cared much about recent music...it was recent at the time anyway...

i was trying to convince this really stupid guy at the radio station that u2 did a great job with "beat on the brat" and he said he might give it a listen if it was the ramones covering u2

idiot thought he was funny...

Last edited:
Radio personalities suck... they are corporate whores (remember the whole Payolas incident)

Is it just me, or do I have this uncanny power of killing threads. It seems like I am always the last to respond to any of the posts I subscribe too. Maybe I read the threads too late...

most likely though I am a curse. Thread authors, be wary of my comments... I think I scare people away.

Back
Top Bottom