Best UTEOTW bullfight!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Best UTEOTW bullfight!

• Zoo Tv Live From Sydney

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Popmart Live From Mexico City

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Elevation Live From Boston

Votes: 29 69.0%
  • Elevation Live From Slane Castle

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • The Best Of The 1990 – 2000 DVD

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters

TheBrazilianFly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I say it's the Elevation Live From Boston bullfight with the Best Of one as a close second! The kicking of the guitar and the sticking the mike on the strings makes it for me! :up: I hope they never stop playing this song and that they always do the bullfight!

Last edited:
yup, boston it is (although i dont recall the popmart one too well and dont have it anywhere to look at)
but boston def gets my vote anyway

TheBrazilianFly said:

It can work that way too, yeah. :yes: But who's Jesus and who's Judas? And most importantly, why? :ohmy:

Bono is Judas, thats why he does the devil horns with his fingers, because Judas betrayed Jesus "in the garden" by kissing him to identify him to the Roman soldiers

bcrt2000 said:

Bono is Judas, thats why he does the devil horns with his fingers, because Judas betrayed Jesus "in the garden" by kissing him to identify him to the Roman soldiers

Cool but it could also be that he is the bull and Edge is el matador! :up:

TheBrazilianFly said:

Cool but it could also be that he is the bull and Edge is el matador! :up:

If you're using your imagination then I guess so :lol: , but the song was written to tell the story of judas & jesus

It's reallly kinda fun to watch how the bullfight has progressed throughout the years....

ZooTV--there was barely anything, it was almost dissapointing because you've seen the other ones and then look back to this...

Pop--you can see that the wheels of imagination were turning, the idea that Edge and Bono could play off each other became more evident

Slane--that bullfight made for some great photo ops but on just the aethetics of the bullfight...closer

Boston--I laughed. I cried. I found God....'nuff said.

Best of DVD--I don't have the promo disc, just the regular one...havne't seen it

I pick the Best Of DVD version. Bono and Edge seem so energetic in that one especially towards the end. I love when Bono sings "Everyone having a good time... Except me. I was talking about the end of the world."

hands down defeintely opening night of elevation in miami- edge backs bono right off the stage. edge's face and the fact that bono was not hurt make this the best.

im sorry, id have to say Chicago, when they did it RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. honest to god, it's so much cooler when you're three feet away...:drool:

excellent poll!
Boston all the way

edited
rewatched the best of DVD this has merits on its own without the bull fight
1. Adam smoking while playing bass
2. Larry + tank top:drool:
3. Edge quite active - jumping up and down in quite possibly the most bedazzled pants yet.
4. Bono not just making out with camera but instead doing things to the camera that polite/innocent ladies like myself do not speak of.....but like quite a bit
5. Leatherette - ahhh. leatherette

Last edited:
dsmith2904 said:
Slane for sure. I nearly fell out of my chair when I first saw it, definitely the most intense (and sexiest) bull fight I've seen.

It was rather sexy when Bono grabbed the back of Edge head and just gave him this animalistic look...... Er, um, excuse me I'm going to have to go fire up the DVD player and go to PLEBA... (runs)

:laugh:

I'd say Boston because it lasted longer. The Slane one was more intense (as previously discussed... ahem...) but Bono fell down sooner and ended it.

It's hard to say. :hmm: I need to go watch Slane again. I haven't seen it for over a month. :reject:

Boston probably cause they seemed to be fighting back and forth. Slane came a close second, but i just they were a little bit too static during that... i mean sure it was intense, it was awesome in fact, but I just give it to Boston, which was slightly more mind-blowing imho.

WHYWHY.

Back
Top Bottom