Best U2 songs to air guitar songs.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Halifax

The Fly
Best U2 songs air guitar songs.

I always love to stick in the Slane Castle DVD, switch to "Until the End of the World" and start imitating The Edge. I mean, how can you not do air guitar gestures when hearing that song:rockon:

"Streets" is always quite fun to air guitar to, expiecially any live versions. :rockon:

Last edited:
The riff in All Because of You seems to get me air guitaring, or if I'm in public, wishing air guitar didn't look so stupid :cool:

Last edited:
I love to air guitar Out of Control, and Where the streets have no name, I air drum Sunday Bloody Sundasy, and air keyboard October.

discoteque
uteotw
the fly
sheesh, so many songs to air guitar at :drool: .
but on Elevation, i mock bono and lunge up in the air and OOH really loud :wink:

I combine air guitar,air drums and air bass,so I could say that I'm an Airmultiinstrumentalist:wink:

the drums on the beginning of ABOY and Streets...:drool:
bass & guitar - Mysterious Ways

but my favourite air drum part is on the Popmart Mexico video - Discotheque,after the last hoo - hoo and before the "it's not a trick...".I just love that part
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I do an air "fly" thing during the Fly. I can't climb walls though. That song makes me go crazy.:drool:

Gloria is great fun, especially switching between air guitar and bass.

11 O'clock Tick Tock and The Electric Co. are two other good ones, and I Will Follow is all-round good fun.

Back
Top Bottom