Best U2 song while drunk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Infinity

Refugee
I've never heard a U2 song while I was drunk. Anybody have any suggestions? :drunk:

I completed a somewhat-inebriated version of Mysterious Ways with two lovely lady friends of mine doing B.G.V.'s at Karaoke this weekend, and everyone said it turned out great.... they were all drinking as well, so who knows for sure...

Anything with a somewhat repetitive sing-along chorus. Mysterious Ways & Even Better are very good candidates.

I've never been drunk before ( :( ) but I could imagine I might appreciate the album version of Miami a little more than I currently do. :wink:

For me gotta be ".......from the back to the sides ladies and gentleman....I WILL FOLLOW!". Live of course.

heard Pride on a night out about a year ago. i think everyone in the club heard me shout out "IN THE NAAAAAAAAAAME OF LOVE!".

good times:wink:

Oh man, one time I was so drunk in a bar, when suddenly "with or without you" came along!

That was cool! All my friends (who were as drunk as I was then:wink: ) all started to sing: "With or Without Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" :laugh:

I heard WOWY, One, Elevation, Bullet, whole ZOO TV Sydney, Angel of Harlem(in Prague)
The winner is Elevation- oooooooooo Elevation ooooooooo while drunk is the bomb

Pero said:
The winner is Elevation- oooooooooo Elevation ooooooooo while drunk is the bomb

And, as a bonus, it's easy to remember those complicated lyrics after tying one on!

Streets sounded amazing when I was hammered; i didn't remeber anything that night at the club, but streets i remember

Back
Top Bottom