Best U2 song to listen while pissed off?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

baker6621

War Child
Sometimes the world pisses us off. People have things that let them get rid of the anger, for at least a while or sometimes completely. What U2 songs do you listen to when you're pissed off? Lately, its been happening a lot and these are the best...

GONE (I'm not coming dowwwwwwwwwwwwn)
DISCOTHEQUE (Boom-CHA, pure adrenaline!)
WAKE UP DEAD MAN (First verse says all)
THE FLY (A ROCKIN SONG)

What about you?

------------------
"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, live like there is no tomorrow, dance like no one is watching." --Bono

"The only limits are the limits of our imagination. Dream up the kind of world you want to live in. Dream out loud. At high VOLUME".

Bullet the Blue Sky
Exit
Gone
The Fly
Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me
Until the End of the World

Nice Thread.

I always like "Out of Control" when I'm ripping pissed off. Its got a crap load of angst. "Exit" too has a nice explosive ending to kick things around to.

------------------
"You gotta put the women and children first, but you've got an unquenchable thirst for New York..."

Wow, yes, forgot about Beautiful Day! Thats a big one. Sunday Bloody Sunday as well. Did I mention ZOO STATION?
smile.gif

------------------
"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, live like there is no tomorrow, dance like no one is watching." --Bono

"The only limits are the limits of our imagination. Dream up the kind of world you want to live in. Dream out loud. At high VOLUME".

God Part II
Acrobat
Gone
MOFO (explicit version of course)
Silver and Gold

------------------
Keepin it krunk...

http://www.iloveham.com/

"Hold me Thill me Kiss me Kill me"

~z~

------------------
" You love this town - even if that doesn't ring true. You've been all over, and it's been all over you " - Bono

" Don't you know there ain't no Devil, that's just God when he's drunk " - Tom Waits

I can't believe no one said this-

LIKE A SONG

that hard hitting drums and wailing guitar. The drumming at the end is a perfect reason to beat on something (like your desk).

But yeah, I do find it hard to listen to ANY music when I am really angry...

Miami is the main one cause its fuks me off better than fuked I already feel when pissed off......

The Fly

Mofo - I drive like I want to knock lamposts over and really glare at male drivers at this one!!!!

erm..........I tink thats it weally!!!!!!

ELEVATION!!!!

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

when i'm in a bad mood, i put achtung baby in my cd player, put on my headphones, and just blast it.

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"A word I've always liked more than happiness is joy. Happiness is a mood that comes and goes, whereas joy is just there." -Bono

The CIRCLE only has one side.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

In my dream I was drowning my sorrows, but my sorrows they learned to swim...

Back
Top Bottom