Best U2 Outro???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How has no one else said walk on:huh: THe outro is what makes it the best song since achtung baby came out!

starvinmarvin said:
zooropa is easily the most underappreciated song in the u2 canon.

What? I didn't know they had a canon...I thought they were against violence!!:wink:

Yes, Zooropa is great...it's got that Brian Eno ambience thing happening. Now that I think about it, could this be the song that influenced Radiohead's similarly spacey 'The Bends'....hmmm:eyebrow:

can't believe no one said 'Like a Song'

my list:

Like a Song

With or without you

Where the streets have no name

Until the End of the World

...but not necessarily in that order! :wink:

My obvious answer is With or Without You. But I can't believe no one has mentioned Mothers of the Disappeared. It's so haunting and beautiful.

2861U2 said:
Crumbs

From

Your

Table

AMAZING OUTRO

:yes: that's why I really want them to do the song live, they could make it even more awesome. also:

Live: UTETOW (probably the best!), WOWY, One, Streets (especially Popmart), The Fly, Last Night on Earth, New York, Please, Mofo (move me a mountain...), Mysterious Ways, The Electric Co., Gone, Beautiful Day, Love and Peace or Else, Vertigo, 40 (amazing experience, singing "how long to sing this song" with 10,000 other people)

Studio: Discotheque, Do You Feel Loved, Original of the Species (live too...this song is perfect), Your Blue Room (Adam :drool: ), One Minute Warning, Mercy (I love everything about this song ever), Fire, Gloria, Like a Song, and a lot of the ones mentioned in live (UTETOW, WOWY, Streets, BD, ect.)

I know there are plenty more...U2 are really good at making awesome and interesting outros!!

1. The Eelctric Co.
2. The Fly
3. Until The End Of The World
4. Hawkmoon 269
5. Vertigo
6. One
7. Gone
8. Crumbs From Your Table
9. Last Night On Earth
10. With Or Without You

No one ends a song like U2. No one. :cool:

1. Please (you...........myyyyyy love....i could never...belieeeve)
2. 11 O'Clock Tick Tock ( call out! you better callll ouuuttt!! a-oh-ay-oh! etc..)
3. Zooropa (dream out loud)

All are simply mind-blowing, mind-altering outros. I believe all three accomplish this because they start out relatively slowly and build and build, then finally end where they started at the last few seconds.

Back
Top Bottom