Best u2 music to...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll have to try some of these. So far it's just been silence or whatever movie or TV show we were pretending to be watching.

I sincerely hope none of you guys make out to Celine's version of God Bless America.
wink.gif

I agree w/ Love Is Blindness, Velvet Dress, WOWY, All I Want Is You, Stay...there are many.

{{{{Unforgettable Lemon}}}} I don't see how ladies can resist your charm, humility, and good sense of humor.
smile.gif

Originally posted by Gina Marie:

{{{{Unforgettable Lemon}}}} I don't see how ladies can resist your charm, humility, and good sense of humor.
smile.gif

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week(because everyone has plans but me).
frown.gif

Actually, regarding the resisting charm etc... It's true with everything about me. Some people seem to really like me, but most people just ignore me. Right now I don't care though, I have good books and music, so I'm happy. Life is lonely since my cousin and best friend got a girlfriend, though.

[This message has been edited by UnforgettableLemon (edited 12-23-2001).]

Originally posted by UnforgettableLemon:
Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week(because everyone has plans but me).
frown.gif

Actually, regarding the resisting charm etc... It's true with everything about me. Some people seem to really like me, but most people just ignore me. Right now I don't care though, I have good books and music, so I'm happy. Life is lonely since my cousin and best friend got a girlfriend, though.

[This message has been edited by UnforgettableLemon (edited 12-23-2001).]

Aww, *hugs*. You'll find a sweet girl who deserves you, Jason. The right one hasn't shown up yet, but I'm sure she will soon.
smile.gif

Have a great holiday!!

------------------
And in our world of plenty
We can spread a smile of joy
Throw your arms around the world
At Christmas time

Originally posted by Sicy:
Salami you are smoking crack.

I'd say the best of b-sides (the end songs) is an excellent choice.. also Passengers.

Wow, Sicy, you are right on-- in an interview Bono said something about they've "already done the smooch thing. You know, Passengers" when they were talking about music that makes you want to get back into bed for some smooching lol
smile.gif

------------------
"You shout and shout
You're inside out
'til you don't know."

*&* U2 TAKE ME HIGHER *&*

All I Want Is You
If You Were That Velevet Dress
Love Is Blindness
Sweetest Thing (believe me It's a good song to make out,I know!
wink.gif
)

------------------
I wish I was a sentimental ornament you hung on the Christmas tree....
I wish I was the star that went on top.

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

All of Zooropa. I know from experience.
wink.gif

------------------
"You gotta love living, baby, 'cause dyin's a pain in the ass."-- Frank Sinatra

Adam: Look guys, I got a Springfield spoon for my spoon collection.
Edge: Oh boy, here we go...
Bono: Wow, how many is that now Adam?
Adam: Nine. If I didn't have my spoons, I'd go insane.
Bono: Can I see it?
*adam gives bono the spoon, bono throws it away*
Adam: My spoon!

Hey, man, save U2 for the sex! Just turn on any rock station instead. This way you could say back in whatever year, you made out to this song that was popular at the time.
Then if you really get lucky, whip out the U2.
Other suggestions for sex music:
Pink Floyd's Dark Side of The Moon(great for foreplay!)
DMB( anything by them is good for foreplay as well.)
The Rolling Stones

------------------
The goal is ELEVATION!

The problem with listening to U2 while making out is that I might not be able to stop. After all, Bono said it best when he said "We make music you can have sex too".

A male friend of mine (who is VERY lucky with the ladies) once told me that if he wants to get a girl into bed he will bring her to his apartment, poor them both a glass of wine, and turn on U2....

Originally posted by PopFly:
All of Zooropa. I know from experience.
wink.gif

Jesus I dunno...you get so wrapped up in everything that is goin' on and then the CD finishes and the BEEP BEEP BEEP comes on. That always scares the bejezus out of me.

I don't know about making out (innit that like highschool? like necking...whatever)

but the best CD to have sex to is definately Achtung Baby.

Back
Top Bottom