Best three consecutive tracks **BESIDES** Streets/Still/WOWY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can't decide, here are a few:

Sunday Bloody Sunday/Seconds/New Years Day

A Sort of Homecoming/Pride/Wire/Unforgettable Fire (Ok, I cheated here)

EBTTRT/One/UTEOTW

Numb/Lemon/Stay

Vertigo/Miracle Drug/Sometimes...
&
Love and Peace/City of Blinding Lights/All Beacuse of You

And the JT one of course...

new year's day / like a song / drowning man

or

velvet dress / please / wake up dead man

and for me, these are better that the one you mentioned

(CFYT,) OSC, OOTS, Yahweh...

Best four closing tracks (if you don't count the Fast Cars versions) of any album.

Ultra Violet-Acrobat-Love is Blindness

Closing trilogy to end all trilogies. It's almost like an miniopera. Fantastic ending to a fantastic album.

The three you listed in the title are indeed fantastic - even if they do blend into each other a little too well. ;)

My current favorite three are actually from the new album: "Love & Peace or Else", "City of Blinding Lights" and "All Because of You". I just love that combination! It's really a great combo when driving or to get you going on a "down" day! :yes:

Vertigo-Miracle Drug-SYCMIOYO

Beautiful Day-SIAM-Elevation

EBTTRT-One-UTEOTW

UTEOTW-WGRYWH-So Cruel

Out Of Control-Stories For Boys-The Ocean

The last trio is probably my favorite:wink:

djerdap said:
Ultra Violet-Acrobat-Love is Blindness

Closing trilogy to end all trilogies. It's almost like an miniopera. Fantastic ending to a fantastic album.

Agreed. For me I almost HAVE to listen to those three together. It doesn't seem right otherwise.

Discotheque/Do You Feel Loved/Mofo is a wonderful opening trilogy as well. Lately I've been listening to my mix CD of the rare and unreleased tracks (some of them anyway), and I'm really liking Yahweh (alternate)/Smile/Mercy. Especially those last two, they were made for each other :drool:

Back
Top Bottom