Best sounding Lyric

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZeroDude

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
"Listen to me now, I need to let you know!!! " from Sometimes, don't know bout ya all but the delivery is amazing..... some of this:dance:and this :sad:

i like the last chorus of OOTS when Bono gets all giddy.

and the mouth of teeth with the double tracked vocals, one of them really low and menacing from Crumbs from Your table is really cool.

oh yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plus Oh You Look so Beautiful Tonight!!!!!!!!! in general is pretty class

I'm currently listening to the album as we speak (for the first time) and so far, I'd have to say, my favorite is Bono's scream just before the mad guitar solo in ABOY.:drool: :drool:

guitar and scream in ABOY is:dance: :dance: :dance: plus being connected straight to God i think can be described as :dance: :dance:

SkeeK said:
i like the last chorus of OOTS when Bono gets all giddy.

Yeah I love that bit where he loses it "You don't have to be shy about it" line, he kinda laughs that is great. This song also has the best line in it where he sings "Some people have way too much confidence......baby.......baby" He has to be singing about himself there.
:wink:

rjhbonovox said:

Yeah I love that bit where he loses it "You don't have to be shy about it" line, he kinda laughs that is great. This song also has the best line in it where he sings "Some people have way too much confidence......baby.......baby" He has to be singing about himself there.
:wink:

Wow that is amazing. That exact same part is my favorite of the album. That's three votes already and the thread is so young.

Back
Top Bottom