Best Song Survivor: Zooropa Round Three

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
Some Days Are Better Than Others had a not-so-good day; it was eliminated from this contest in the last round. Eight songs now compete for four slots in quarterfinals. You have 24 hours to vote for your least favorite song, the next song to be eliminated from this contest. For anyone just joining us, rules may be found here.

I don't know how the hell to vote. I like every song on here. I put Lemon, Zooropa, and Stay above everything else, but the others are all really good in my opinion, and really close in quality.

I really like The Wanderer, and agree with all the things people have said about the fantastic lyrics, etc. However, it doesn't seem to match up to Zooropa the album as smoothly as Daddy's Gonna Pay. :hmm: Always thought that one was right at home on the album, and just feels more like a part of the whole.

I mean, I didn't think Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car or Numb would advance, but I'm having difficulty with The Wanderer outlasting them. Really, interference?

Sucks how this forum always piles in on SDABTO, despite its awesome bass and cool guitar.

This round, Daddy's Gonna Pay again. It's OK but doesn't do a whole lot for me - never been that keen on it, especially the cheesy intro. Plus, it should never outlast The Wanderer.

EDIT: I change my mind. I won't change my vote. I won't make a tie just for the sake of making a tie.

Back
Top Bottom