Best Song Survivor: Zooropa Round I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axver

Vocal parasite
Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song.

Welcome to the first round for Zooropa in Best Song Survivor! The object of this game is to find Interference's favourite U2 song. To do so, songs will be eliminated album-by-album in 24 hour long rounds to leave the favourites to contest a final that will determine the very favourite. The top three songs from this album will proceed to the 1990s semi-finals. Only original U2 songs with official studio releases will compete. Due to dominating past tournaments and the inevitable likelihood that they will do the same this time, Where The Streets Have No Name and One are not in the tournament and can be assumed default equal #1 over and above the ultimate winner.

The final song to be eliminated from Achtung was Zoo Station. UTEOTW, The Fly, MW, and Acrobat all advance to the semi-finals.

ORDER OF ELIMINATION
11. Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World
10. So Cruel
9. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
8. Even Better Than The Real Thing
7. Ultra Violet
6. Love Is Blindness
5. Zoo Station
1-4. QUALIFIED

EIGHTIES GRAND FINALISTS
1. New Year's Day
2. A Sort Of Homecoming
3. The Unforgettable Fire
4. Bad
5. With Or Without You
6. One Tree Hill
7. All I Want Is You

NINETIES SEMI-FINALISTS
1. Until The End Of The World
2. The Fly
3. Mysterious Ways
4. Acrobat

LAST ROUND'S RESULTS
47 votes: Zoo Station
18: Mysterious Ways, Acrobat
4: Until The End Of The World
1: The Fly
(Total votes: 88)

You folks voting for Babyface... :angry:

If DGPFYCC, Zooropa or Lemon don't make the semi-finals, that means Interference taste sucks at best.

The Wanderer it is.

If it's three songs from Zooropa, it'll be Zooropa, Lemon, and Stay. Lock it down.

what the hell? Why so many votes for the wanderer? :ohmy:

I must say though, I hate most the songs on the album.

Daddy's Gonna Pay is the song I've listened to the least on this album in my 8 + years of U2 fandom. I feel like using that as criteria right now, so it gets my vote. Cool song, though.

The First Time- I know a lot of people like it and I don't think it's a bad track (I love Zooropa) but it just doesn't inspire me to quite the same extent as the other songs.

Back
Top Bottom