Best Song Survivor: War Round Three

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The studio version of SBS sounds fucking great.

What the hell happened to Lillywhite? At one point, he managed to produce Boy and Peter Gabriel III in the same year. I couldn't name the last great Lillywhite-produced album.

It's a big surprise that 10 people voted for THBAO, I have always thought is a fans favourite. :hmm:

Well to be honest I only voted it in a last ditch effort in case there was a chance to save 40 at the end. (Because it looked like 40 would go anyway.) Otherwise THBAO would not get my vote before Surrender and Like a Song.

Everyone's vote sucks.

Not even a little about SBS? Sheesh, you're a funny bugger sometimes.

Probably if I had to rank the album's songs right now, it would emerge in third place, but it'd be a very close-run thing between it, Seconds, Drowning Man, and Surrender. They're all good songs of roughly equal quality (as far as studio versions go). Live, SBS took off. But I've never really felt like the studio version has the impact of the eighties live versions. Larry's drums just sound so much more fucking massive live than in studio.

Anyone voting off something from the first half of this album already should be ashamed of themselves.

That's the spirit. :up:

I recommend Two Hearts Beat As One, since Like a Song has detractors for whatever reason and could be in danger.

...You do know I'm bullshitting you, right? I couldn't give less of a fuck what people vote for.

That'll hurt, 'cause I like Two Hearts. In fact, I don't think any of these songs are bad.

Back
Top Bottom