Best Song Survivor: The Joshua Tree Round V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is getting a little boring... :wink:

WTF?????

EXIT

Once again-----We're voting for the album, not the live version, people! No one can seriously say that the album version of Exit does anything for you until the last 10 seconds and that's just a clatter of noise. :tsk:

Man, this is close.

IGC and Exit are more or less equal to me. I'm thus voting for Exit to save RHMT.

WTF?????

EXIT

Once again-----We're voting for the album, not the live version, people! No one can seriously say that the album version of Exit does anything for you until the last 10 seconds and that's just a clatter of noise. :tsk:

Just because one version kicks ass more than the other doesn't mean the less ass-kicking version doesn't still kick some serious ass. Because it does.

Voting Exit, RHMT must hang on.

I feel dirty, like I just put on a Kobe Lakers jersey and a Yankee hat. I need a shower...or 3. Ugh.

So, it's a royale between RHMT and Exit....with the winner squaring off against IGC next round to try and take the fourth slot. :hmm:

Ok, I voted for Exit to save my precious RHMT. I am hoping this late that it will be pretty safe til closing time.

Now, I am up for bandwagoning IGC next........to save OTH, RHMT and RTSS.

anyone?????

Ok, I voted for Exit to save my precious RHMT. I am hoping this late that it will be pretty safe til closing time.

Now, I am up for bandwagoning IGC next........to save OTH, RHMT and RTSS.

anyone?????
i'll be voting igc in the next round. :)

this has been the longest 24 hours it seems, lol.

Looks like IGC can't save RHMT or Exit, so I voted for my actual choice, RTSS. None of the other tracks here have an annoying twangy intro that contributes nothing to the song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom