Best Song Survivor: The Joshua Tree Round Six

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
In the last round, Bullet the Blue Sky just barely managed to outlive In God's Country. The former was eliminated; the latter moves on. You have 24 hours to vote for your least favorite song, the next song to be kicked out of this contest. For anyone just joining us, rules may be found here.

Why is Bullet still here?

I will vote ISHFWILF to protect RTSS in the next round if necessary.

Holy shit, we are in Joshua Tree territory already!? Real life, why must you steal all of my time:madwife:? Here, One Tree Hill gets my vote, can't really stand that song.

I don't understand why anybody would vote for Bullet ahead of ISHFWILF.

I like I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For now a lot better than I have in the last decade or so. I think it's probably something to do with the fact that I no longer listen to U2 live very much and I think the studio version is actually really good.

Still Haven't Found was the song that got me into U2. I guess it was in the late nineties, when I heard that song a few times on the radio as a teenager. I loved it: the melody, the vocals. I bought Best Of 1980-1990 and was amazed. These days, I don't listen to it very often, because I heard it to much (bootlegs). The album version is still brilliant.

With that in mind, I vote for Bullet, however Bullet live (I'm not talking about Vertigo) is gold.

Much as I worship Bullet, especially the studio version, it's just not as good a song asISHFWILF and they were my only two candidates to leave.

Back
Top Bottom