Best Song Survivor: Rattle And Hum Round II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
God Part II.

What a ghastly song. U2 should be ashamed of it. Achtung Baby couldn't come soon enough so we could forget this blemish on their career.

wait, didnt God Part II supposidly pathe the way for AB or something? :D

make no mistake, it is THE U2 guitar riff. :rockon:

Because they aren't Aussie's, or psuedo aussie's.

At least I'm a Kiwi and know not to abuse apostrophes, unlike you Aussies. That's probably why you lot got transported down here anyway.

Only 2 songs from R&H? Well...this is going to suck nearly as bad as TJT. Ugh ugh ugh.

Yep. Apparently this forum thinks RAH is worse than ATYCLB. Now ATYCLB gets three songs while RAH is stuck with just two.

At least I'm a Kiwi and know not to abuse apostrophes, unlike you Aussies. That's probably why you lot got transported down here anyway.

Yep. Apparently this forum thinks RAH is worse than ATYCLB. Now ATYCLB gets three songs while RAH is stuck with just two.

Just as long as One is deemed one of U2's two best songs by default! :wink:

oooook, that last round was a quickie, which is good sometimes......

This round is still easy for me, when I get to my top 5 then it will get tough...I'll vote out any of my bottom 4 to save one of my top 5.........

1 AIWIY
2 Hawkmoon
3 Heartland
4 GP2
5 Desire

6 WLCTT
7 VDL
8 Angel
9 LRM

GPII or Desire and Hawkmoon FTW!
Please?
Pretty please?

3 from ATYCLB? What's the point of that? BD, Walk On, Kite...why bother with a poll? Unless you think WILATW has a shot. If Elevation or Stuck get through I'm protesting.

Hawkmoon is awesome by the way...the raw passion of Hawkmoon is given far too little credit around here. Get hold of a live version if you can, phenomenal.

3 from ATYCLB? What's the point of that? BD, Walk On, Kite...why bother with a poll? Unless you think WILATW has a shot. If Elevation or Stuck get through I'm protesting.

BD and Kite are the obvious two, but I think the third spot may be a contest. Walk On has its detractors ... then again, it's not as if there's much quality on ATYCLB in the first place.

It annoys me that an album with much better songs like RAH gets less than ATYCLB, but the forum's spoken.

God Part II is a bunch of horrible ideas that shouldn't have even made it to the drawing board stage...I'm sure Yoko winced if she ever heard this mess.

More people need to join me in voting Angel.

Though honestly, perhaps I should just mercy rule this soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom