Best Song Survivor: Rattle and Hum Round Four

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
God Part II, although the live versions take it to another level. I love Angel Of Harlem too much to get rid of.

These are all outstanding songs in my opinion.

Axver said:
No, it's just that your recent posts have all been scornfully taking issue with things that really don't matter. You don't like the tournament's format, the tournament's seeding, somebody's thread on B&C, somebody's opinion on music, the forum's general attitude towards this and that ... it's tedious.

But hey, how would you run the tournament then?

:up::up:

I know Interference enjoys U2 semi demo outtakes to finished songs. But, still, in no known universe are Hawkmoon and God II better than Angel of Harlem.

A best song vote?

List the songs.

Vote for them.

It's not difficult.

Like digitize said, a 200 song poll? Can't even do it. Forum limit is 30 options.

Anyway, your objection is daft. Stands to reason that better albums have more better songs, no? i.e. the better albums are favoured because they contain the best songs. Thus, it makes sense that the highest ranking albums should get preferential seeding in terms of finalists.

If you have a better idea of how to structure and seed the tournament, I'd love to hear it. All I hear from you is random, poorly articulated whining, which is shame because I recall you had some decent posts a while back. Now you're just bitching aimlessly. Pick up your game, man. If you're going to bitch, offer an alternative.

Didn't realize Hawkmoon was regarded so highly around here! Will admit, that live version is much better (as is God Part II's), but the album version of Hawkmoon never really did much for me.

The live version is a huge improvement. Great song.

Back
Top Bottom