Best Song Survivor: Pop, Round Nine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, looking ahead to ATYCLB, I definitely like Wild Honey. I hope its not the first song eliminated.

So, looking ahead to ATYCLB, I definitely like Wild Honey. I hope its not the first song eliminated.

Same here! I always want to call it a sweet little song... but... well LOL!!

And I've found a new appreciation for Grace since the last time we did this survivor so it won't be my first vote anymore. The song I tend to sometimes skip these days seems to be Peace on Earth, so that it shall be. (Unless TGBHF is included in the poll... never cared much for it and it hasn't grown on me.)

I'll be piling in on IALW until it's gone.

But, of course, we've got nineties non-album and the nineties finals first. That's going to be really, really tough.

I'll be piling in on IALW until it's gone.

But, of course, we've got nineties non-album and the nineties finals first. That's going to be really, really tough.

:love:

Though I'll be voting for Grace and Suck in a moment before it, I approve of the ousting of IALW. :D

First song eliminated from ATYCLB will probably be "New York" or "Grace", maybe "Peace on Earth".

I really love the album version of IALW too. Hope Stuck doesn't get eliminated too quick...people are sick of hearing it but I still like it.

My top 3 would be "Kite", "Walk On", and "Beautiful Day".

My money's on Grace. Because it's slow boring drivel. At least PoE has a deeper meaning, I respect that song. New York has a god guitar riff, I reckon that gives it a longer life expectancy than stuff like Wild Honey or IALW.

My top 3 would be WILATW, Kite, Beautiful Day I think.

Wonder if the Burma Soldier acoustic version of "Walk On" will give it a boost. Much better than the re-done techno version of "Pride".

Back
Top Bottom