Best Song Survivor: Original Soundtracks 1 Round One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Slug

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beach Sequence

• Your Blue Room

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
In round zero for Original Soundtracks 1, the following songs advanced to round one:

• Your Blue Room
  • Miss Sarajevo
  • Slug
  • Beach Sequence
  • Always Forever Now
  • Theme from Let's Go Native
  • Elvis Ate America

And the following were eliminated:
  • One Minute Warning
  • United Colours
  • A Different Kind of Blue
  • Ito Okashi
  • Plot 180
  • Theme from The Swan
  • Corpse (These Chains Are Way Too Long)

Let's now iterate through that first list of songs and eliminate five of them. Then, two will advance to the 1990s quarterfinal round. WE ARE NOW BACK TO VOTING FOR LEAST FAVORITE SONGS. Also, vote changing is allowed again for these rounds. You have 24 hours to vote for your least favorite song, the next song to be eliminated from this contest. For anyone just joining us, rules may be found here.

Elvis Ate America is literally the worst recording U2 have ever been associated with.

Can't believe United Colours and One Minute Warning got shafted in favour of this sack of utter crap. Easy vote though!

My vote will go to either Always Forever Now or Let's Go Native. Not really a fan of either so i guess I'll wait a bit to see if Elvis needs a hand. :wink:

I haven't listened to anything from that album other than Miss Sarajevo since the two or three times I played it when I bought it.

Very happy that Let's Go Native! progressed.

Elvis is gone, but where is the harm in a stray vote for Sarajevo? I want Slug and Your Blue Room to progress.

I voted Always Forever Now by instinct, never dreamed that Elvis Ate America was also an option! :huh:

Still, I quite like it so I won't ask for my vote to be changed, won't make a difference anyway.

Well this round is exactly as expected at least. :wink:

I have to say, like I think someone else also said before, Elvis at least makes me laugh. Let's go Native makes me :yawn:
I'd rather :lol:

Back
Top Bottom