Best Song Survivor: October Round II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song.

Welcome to the second round for October in Best Song Survivor! The object of this game is to find Interference's favourite U2 song. To do so, songs will be eliminated album-by-album in 24 hour long rounds to leave the favourites to contest a final that will determine the very favourite. Only original U2 songs with official studio releases will compete. Due to dominating past tournaments and the inevitable likelihood that they will do the same this time, Where The Streets Have No Name and One are not in the tournament and can be assumed default equal #1 over and above the ultimate winner. In October's first round, Is That All? was eliminated by a convincing margin.

QUARTER FINALISTS
1. I Will Follow
2. Out Of Control
3. The Electric Co.

ELIMINATED FROM OCTOBER
11. Is That All?

LAST ROUND'S RESULTS
38 votes: Is That All?
17: Scarlet
12: Stranger In A Strange Land
7: Fire
5: With A Shout
3: I Fall Down, Tomorrow
2: I Threw A Brick Through A Window
1: Rejoice
0: Gloria, October
(Total votes: 88)

Scarlett+Johansson+johansson208.jpg

(With one less T in the name)

Easy...voted Stranger In A Strange Land.
After that it`s getting harder for me to pick.

October is an awesome album , the remaster is even more:drool:

Cheers ,

Mauwer
p.s. People , stop voting for Scarlet:wink: , I`d rather see I Fall Down go first then:d

This (Best of Survivor) is making me listening to the albums. Is it me or October is a great album? :hyper: I never really cared about it but with the remaster, GOD DAMNIT, it is really good!

The only ones I didn't like was the last three... :hmm:, I'm thinking I'm liking it more than Boy... :up:

I'm hoping the same thing is gonna happen with The Unforgettable Fire (because I really don't like the album :reject:)

You know, I've barely listened to many of these songs over the years to be able to vote on them , so im making an educated guess... / Bandwagon

I can't believe there are votes for Rejoice and Tomorrow.

Though as much as I love Scarlet, all the votes piling up for it aren't a surprise.

^I can understand Rejoice hate... I love the song, but I can understand.
Tomorrow hate is just blasphemy.

scarlet is a hidden gem. voting for it is wrong. this album is much harder, because the songs are very even.

I probably would have voted Fire again, but since I guess it's nearly equal to Fire for me I went with SIASL, maybe it will make a difference for Scarlet.

^I can understand Rejoice hate... I love the song, but I can understand.
Tomorrow hate is just blasphemy.

Rejoice is listenable....but just doesn't do much for me. It will be receiving my vote until it's gone.

And what's with someone complaining about people voting off a beautiful song like Scarlet and then going and voting for I Fall Down? I Fall Down is an absolutely gorgeous track and an easy U2 classic in my eyes.

I think we can all agree though that some material on the album holds less weight than the rest (whether or not you like the tracks)....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom